Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

..will be wishing I had a bathtub next couple days after unaccustomed baby exercises @Glisten lol

@TAB  Keep moving it drives the ouches away. Says the woman who does little else but sleep.

G

reckon just the whole 8 reps on tiny weight w benchpress has made my back feel like its come to life. ok its chest exercise technically, unless yr uber tight like me @Glisten 

@TAB  too right Tabsta muscle memory is an amazing thing. Movement and circulation take the pains away 

G

guess its sorta the same as muscle memory but saw recently that people who have not exercised for a long time, but had previously, make a lot quicker gains once start exercising again. @Glisten 

https://youtu.be/hDzutIb6p6I?si=ma8BtVimcWEIR7aO

Amazing Judas Priest! (English heavy metal band formed in Birmingham, England in 1969 ) with "victim of changes" Live at US-Festival, Glen Helen Park, San Bernardino, California, USA, May 29, 1983 http://www.judaspriest.com/ Rob Halford (1973-1992, since 2004) vocals K. K. Downing (1970-2011) ...

💯 % correct @TAB 

Haven’t heard JP in 20 years 😎

G

not a fan really re JP but that clip has grown on me @Glisten 

@Glisten why thank you.. yes sometimes it's what seem like everyday habits are a huge feat for some of us.. self care. Showering and looking after our minds and bodies.. they turn out to be the BIG things as doing those things shows us that we are well... that we are not slipping.. as we are capable of doing those things and importantly too, want to do those things as we know it makes us feel good which is an important act of self-love in itself.. caring about feeling good about ourselves ❤️

Hey there @Judi9877 🙂🌺

this is worth celebrating.. you’ve overcome systemic and institutional barriers to facilitate your own way in forging ahead with education, within a system that can be complex and filled with opposition at times.
While reading your post, I could hear myself grumbling about systemic barriers, however at each turn you’ve planned, progressed and proceeded to get where you need to go to reach your goals.
You’ve achieved great things within really rigid structures and I can’t be any happier for you! 🙌🏻😀🌺👌🏻 

I hope you feel a great sense of pride and achievement - you deserve it 😊💜

Hey there @RoseBlue  and @TAB  🙂🌺

All the best to you both 🤗💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance