Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

@Flowerlove22 I am keen to see it for sure!! I also wanna see Furiosa though so I might do that one first hehe. 

Aww big fiery feelings today huh? That's rough, hope you have a way to get some of it out. I do like a good hearty scream into a pillow!

I believe @RiverSeal is still here! I think they're on next weekend, or maybe tomorrow? Can't recall!

Mm that's hard, is there anything you feel would help make you more comfortable? 

@Jynx  well if @RiverSeal  is on tomorrow I might pop in to say hi 🙂 

Uncomfortable feeling is more I feel like I lost the connection with people you guys on here   I don't think it's to do anyone but I feel like I lost connection with people on here   

Yesterday when I read the tagged from the other peer worker  I felt so so bad I didn't reply to anyone I feel like I lost the chance to talk  

It's my fault I didn't reply to anyone  😔  I guess goodbye 

Nah yo I didn’t do anything wrong we are all still here @Flowerlove22 

I think that's super understandable @Flowerlove22 - like when you rejoin a group of friends you haven't seen in a while and they're all talking about stuff that you have no context or understanding of, can feel very isolating! But I think give it time and it'll start to feel more comfortable again. Some folks only pop in once a week or so anyway, staff included! It's okay to float in and out of forums as you need. 

We're still here for ya! And the Peer Workers always understand that we won't always get a reply, so don't sweat it too much! Best way to get comfortable again is to stick around!! Which I hope you do 💜

@Jynx @ArraDreaming  

Thanks 

😞😭    

Goodbye.  🙂 

Huh?

@Flowerlove22 aww hun, you do what is best for you! But I hope I will see you again! I'm off for tonight but I'll be back Monday evening if you're around!! 

Nighty night 💜

Going for a walk  I'll tag ya and @RiverSeal  tomorrow night @ArraDreaming  😊 sweet dreams 

If ya want, I’m kinda busy but will respond if I can

Hey @RiverSeal  don't know if you're on or around but wanted to say hello see how you are  no pressure 🙂  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance