Skip to main content

Re: anRe: A long rave

You too @TAB 

Hello @Mazarita  in case you're reading here.  Just to let you know I think of you often and always love hearing from you.  Hope life is treating you gently xoxo

@eth  I don’t know if a mini cycle would help your foot. It’s done in a sitting position, none weight bearing. I have one, as I have joint pain. Just need to use it. 🥴🥴

Take care.💕💕

Hey @eth! @Maggie has just suggested what I was going to. This i believe would be good for you. They look like this -

https://thinkmobility.com.au/products/pedal-exerciser-peak-care-pcedyna24398p

Thanks @Maggie  and @Blep   will look into it.   Mags I actually have an upright exercise bike here - like you, I just have to use it more.  The problem with any sort of pedalling is that it uses the front (distal) part of the foot - where my problems are.  Have to work out how to do it using my heel part of my feet.  Just totally slack, plus it's outside in the cold at the moment.  There's no room for it in the cabin and my sil doesn't like the look of it in her back yard so it's over in the vegie garden.  Will def think about the one you suggest @Blep .  I see that you can use it to do your arms too.

Yeah @eth you can! They are really good for a low impact exercise.

Tomorrow (Tuesday 21st of July) is my NBN Connection day. @Shaz51 @eth @TAB

They're disconnecting my phone service & ADSL (internet) - I had no choice.

The letter said they would disconnect phone & internet, in any case - then I would be left with no phone or internet, if I had not connecte to NBN first.

Either with them or with a different provider.

So if I am unable to do any internet, unable to login to Forums - that will be the cause (why).

I am hoping for no Glitches or Setbacks, because I need my telephone working - but then I did not want to have to do this (it was fine the way it was).

Adge

was heading down that path myself @Adge  dont have landline or ADSL tho, just mobile broadband, can get unlimited calls and 20gigs data $30 a month on boost pre paid no contract, think Aussie best here, for price anyway, well its all the same, just depends on plan and charges, think costs similiar to moblie broadband, should do that and get smart tv and join 21st Century lol  

I don't want a Smart TV @TAB That would mean more Bad News overload (esp Coronovirus).

You can have one (that's fine).

You have your Mobile data way more organised than me.

I have only had 500MB per month (on mine)$40 Plan, for the past 4 & 1/2 years - when I occasionally go over it, they charge me $10.

Adge

Hi @Adge, @TAB and everyone,

I applaud you both for being able to just live on restrictive  mobile data I had to get a home connection with unlimited data otherwise I would always go over but have to admit it's also not as expansive as I was told we only pay $90 a month

think I go through most of it on youtube which is pointless re data but its cheap and paid for, used to pay like $150  for 2o gigs that lasted a year if not used prior, its got a lot cheaper now @Adge  yes, did the research lol just means can record programs and watch when you feel like it re smart tv