Skip to main content

Re: Trying to stay Sane

That's fair enough of your Dad not wanting them to know it's spread @Anastasia I understand his reasoning why.

I hope you  are doing ok? It's been a huge 24 hours for you my friend.

Hugs ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Heart disease now @Anastasia ?

Thats the part you never said about before I guess. Do you need to see a cardiologist, have more tests or anything? Gee, you sure have had a :pile_of_poo: week. ๐Ÿ’“

Emelia ๐ŸŒท

Ct scan next hunny. Yes :pile_of_poo: week. I wish I hadn't put it there but last night was horrific. Tired today. Headache and off to the office. Ill think about you, that aways makes me smile. You're supposed to be having a sleep in. Did you sleep ok? I'll be there in a jiffy and we can have breakfast together. Love you more @Emelia8 

Yes I understand ... so much has happened for you, and those close to you, in such a short period of time. @Anastasia  And lets be realistic ... much of it is life threatening big stuff, or potentially so. I am glad you posted about it.

Im sorry you are feeling so unwell and tired now, and still need to go into the office. ๐Ÿ˜”  I might just fit my fantasy wings, and fly along with you. I'll be hovering around and watching over you. ๐ŸŒน

I slept for a few hours, until about 3am, then woke with a start. Didnt know where I was, and couldnt feel Holly next to me. ๐Ÿถ

No breaky yet, honey toast a bit later. Hope you can wait. Im sitting up in bed watching some of the Biden inauguration on tv. And I have one of those face masks things on. My stepdaughter gave it to me a year or more ago, and I dont seem to have found a spare half hour to use it. So I threw it in my bag and brought it up with me. Supposed to be a refreshing rehydrating one. It smells nice. But I look a bit of a fright with this thing on ... just holes for eyes, nostrils and mouth.

Nearly time to take it off.  Then need to quickly change from pjs, and go a couple of doors up to the common kitchen/lounge/library to toast my bread for brecky. Honey on yours, mine half honey and half peanut butter today I think.

I hope today at work goes smoothly, and maybe you can get away early. 

Love you Myboy.

Emelia ๐Ÿ’ž

Just dropping by with a big bundle of love @Anastasia  and to thank you for your support last night.

Iโ€™m sorry about your crappy week. Life is sh#t sometimes.

Just having a night cap here 

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œ

Thank you beautiful, always here for you @Eve7 , I might join you for that night cap please ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅ‚

Plenty to share @Anastasia 

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Good morning dear friend @Anastasia ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

Hoping you have a quiet and restful day today.  And that you enjoy the bf family belated christmas get-together in the park tomorrow.

Here is something for you ... a bit of a care/pamper package I put together for you.  Hope you enjoy.  Love you, you're a special person indeed.

Emelia ๐Ÿ’ž

Beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady

See the source image

Some sunshine for you

See the source image

A little pampering is in order for you today ... begin with balance

Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist 50ml

A gourmet picnic hamper for Sunday

Canterbury Gourmet Picnic Hamper

Something blue because its your favourite colour

Image result for something blue for a good friend

And how about brunch for today

Image result for brunch for a friend

You are the most thoughtful person Em. Thank you!!!!

I have to fly to the dentist for myself and my boy. I've ground a tooth and it's broken in half and he's chipped his from a play wrestle with his brother. Will be thinking of you today. Love you more ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบโ‡๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐ŸŒธ

@Emelia8