Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

dont think ever saw my father in home @Appleblossom  maybe 10 individual trips to mother  was staggered to see young disabled people there, also just stench of urine wasnt uncommon it wasnt exactly airy in there ugh lol yeah .. Pass I'd rather live by creek in a humpy and if fell over hopefully just lay there

People can be the Worst @TAB  😞

I started going to aged care playing piano with choirs. @TAB Then visiting mother and friends, then more concerts.  So spent a bit of time in them.

@StuF It was a good year for music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wic30jKOlrc 

Wow going down memory lane.. lol

okay nice one @Appleblossom  yeah nothing about homes made me want to go there more than I did

@StuF @TAB s  sounds like our demise is something we are all agreed upon.  my father in law had a heart operation in his late fifties and then spent 5 years laying in a hospital bed with dementia..... give me early death any time.

Sisters father inlaw had heart op late 50s think he made it to 80 but last 4-5 years in bed didn't speak didnt know who or where he was @greenpea 

@TABs yes i am not going to have a heart op prefer to go out with a bang then a slow undignified death

Yeah , medical power of attorney @greenpea to make sure yr wishes carried out. Its on my list. Did Will and stopped.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance