Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

Maybe already told you I was given a book of Metallica for bass and played the music on my piano.   Love the way they take riff and make something of it.

Great videos. @TAB That Duelling Banjos scene is timeless, even though there was an IP lawsuit.  Glad he got some money out of it, but Billy Redden says he did not make much.  Saw movie with my little brother.

https://www.countrythangdaily.com/dueling-banjos/ 

Yeah was ages ago probably plus I forgot re bass for piano book think @Appleblossom 

didnt know copyright story either. They prob could have 'used' the money..

@TAB @Appleblossom @StuF   hey guys what have you got planned for christmas?  i am having a quiet one and will be around

@greenpea @TAB @Appleblossom 

Pretty quiet Christmas here with the folks. Still kinda in denial it's happening! lol

@StuF   i know what you mean StuF re being in denial.   cant believe end of year went so fast.

Most likely not doing anything here @greenpea  was thinking going to state where siblings are but not invited plus huge expense

no word on inheritance. It's dragging. Not that I would know what to do when got it.

its not to live on and go on trips with anyway 

@TAB   i will put a chair for you at my table at christmas.  you are a good guy TABs.

naww @greenpea good for what not sure lol 

Ha ha @TAB zie  Achtung Baby!

we know @greenpea is sweeter on you than me.  I must be a tougher old mare, just not as into tough music ....lol .... but we can still be mates .... yo ... and yep @StuF U2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxcDTUMLQJI 

She moves in mysterious ways ... isnt that wot they used to say about God!

lol

Quite plans re silly season evolving here.  Was going to go away, but staying home with son, cos his dad will be absentee.  Plenty of time to pop on forum and if I am desperate for a wider choice in music ... can easily indulge ...lol ... All COOL.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance