Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I hope Tobes is feeling better this morning @Zoe7 

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œ

Hi @Zoe7 ..... just wanting to check in on how Tobes is going before I start my classes this morning.

๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ’•โ˜•๏ธ @Eve7 @Anastasia @Clawde @Emelia8 @Snowie ..... anyone else around please say hello ......

@Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 @Anastasia @Clawde Tobes is still not good. Another trip to the after hours vet last night and have been up with him all night. His bottom was a bit like a water fountain early this morning so had a lot to clean up. He is still drinking (which is good) but will not eat anything. He has finally stopped shaking but is still very uncomfortable - making lots of little noises and moving around trying to get comfortable. About to call my vet to see what we can do because it is very hard to watch him in so much discomfort.

@Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 @Anastasia @Clawde @Snowie  Have spoken to the vet clinic and taking Toby in at 10am. He won't be seeing his regular vet as she is not in today but wll be seeing one I have seen before so happy enough with that. Hopefully he can get some pain relief and I can keep monitoring him at home but will also be happy for them to look after him at the clinic - whatever is best for my baby to get better.

@Zoe7 hoping Tobes feels better soon hon and you can catch up on some sleep today.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope hope you have a good day too.

Thanks for the tag @Faith-and-Hope ... I may not be around much, but I am always watching, listening, caring and supporting you in the background.  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•

I am really sorry to hear Tobes is still so unwell @Zoe7 . Hope the vet can pinpoint the problem this morning and get him well again very soon.  It is terribly distressing when our furbabies are suffering and we feel so damned useless that we dont know whats going on, or how to help them. ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”

Hi also to @Snowie @Eve7 @Anastasia @Former-Member @Clawde ... thinking of you all with much care and affection. ๐Ÿ’ž

Emelia ๐ŸŒบ

Get well soon Toby

Image result for Sick Puppy Dog

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Emelia8 @Eve7 @Anastasia Toby has been admitted and they are going to give him fluids, pain relief and run blood tests. We are hoping it is just a gastro thing and the fluids and pain relief will help but they will call once they have the blood test results if there is anything else going on. If he stays unwell with all that then we will need to do an ultrasound. They will keep him until he eats something - so it is going to be a long day. Hopefully all the fluids and pain relief helps and I can have him home today ....but with how sick he has been it may be longer - everything crossed for my little buddy but I know they will look after him really well so he is in the best place Heart

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ @Zoe7  (in class ..... checking in)

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Emelia8 @Eve7 @Anastasia No news yet so I am taking that as the blood results were okay. They would call if they showed something worse than just a tummy bug. I have been cleaning up - washing floors, rugs and bedding. My poor little boy had little accidents everywhere so there is a lot to do. I did some last night but was more worried about Tobes to do it all. I am going to need to disturb Clover to do my bed as well but Cat is in her room - she does not like the vacuum cleaner nor does Clover I found out today. I will be able to get it all done before my boy is hopefully home tonight - but with how sick he has been I am not confident he will be - he is in the best place right now to be looked after so will do what the vet thinks is best.

Glad he has been admitted hon @Zoe7 Probably the best place for him at the moment. I hope he recovers sooner rather then later and that he starts to eat soon.

Hopefully you can catch up on a little sleep too.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance