Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Ohh hugs @Faith-and-Hope , @Anastasia , @Zoe7 , @Former-Member , @Snowie 

❤❤❤

What a last couple of days  I have had 

Sending you tender hugs 

So pleased Nelly is becoming more comfortable in her home and giving you lots of love @Faith-and-Hope I can imagine her sitting on the armrest grooming your hair lol They certainly do miss us when we are away so I bet she is super happy you are back ...Mumma is home Heart

Just dropping by with some love @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 

Hope your tooth is saved Zoe. Sorry you’re in so much pain...not what you need.

Take care

💖💖💖💖💖

Thank you sweetheart @Eve7 Heart

💞🌷 @Eve7  .....

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Shaz51 

Hoping your day goes well 

Lots of love and hugs

💜💜

💜❄️ @Snowie  ..... 👋

Hun you do have a lot going on right now but you should be so very proud with everything you have accomplished so far. School is only around the corner again and so maybe rest, recoup and reenergise is in order. You are dealing with a lot health wise and I can imagine that is not sitting very well with you mentally as well. 
stay strong babe. I know you can get through through this. You are a very determined person and I know you know your limits and that you listen to your needs which is an amazing trait to have. 
always here for you hun. Sending you gentle hugs. 💗💖💗

@Zoe7 

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 

Hope your Saturday is filled with wonder rather than pain.

Lots of love

💖🐬💖

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie Sending you both love today because that is all I can do Heart

@Lee82 The tooth pain is absolutely excruciating at times. It comes in waves - pain all the time but very intense for short periods also. I am really struggling with it - barely slept as it kept me awake most of the night. I am using all and everything I have to help but I get a few minutes of relief then it comes again. My back is a little better but my stomach is hurting on and off also. I have tried to do a few things today but the pain usually stops me quickly ....trying to push through it and do things when it eases but that is also frustrating. I am going to need to call the dentist on Monday because I can't cope with this anymore Smiley Sad

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance