Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hey @Eve7 Heart

above message Hon - too much pain Smiley Sad

Hi @Zoe7 

Oh hun I am so sorry. Toothache pain is hideous. Can you see someone today? You might need antibiotics and endone.

I want to look after you. Please try and get into someone today as I don’t want this to keep going any longer.

Big gentle hugs

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I would if I had the money to @Eve7 With this being a recurring thing my dentist doesn't generally charge me anything so I am going to need to wait until Monday unfortunately. Not ideal at all but I need to wait until then. They should get me in straight away though.

They would give you something at the ED @Zoe7 

I understand the cost. I spent a fortune at the dentist a couple of years ago on crowns and implants. 😭

If I cannot cope any longer @Eve7 I will go to the ED Hon 👍

Sorry to hear you are in so much pain @Zoe7 

It must be hard to try and get it under control.

I hope you are able to hang on until Monday hun so you can see your dentist.

Lots and lots of love and gentle hugs hon 💜💜

I hope so too @Snowie but will go to the ED sooner if I need to. Having a few minutes of respite at the moment so going to try to sleep.

Glad you have got a back up plan hon @Zoe7 It must be super painful for you if you are contemplating going to the ER.

I hope you are able to get some sleep sweetie 💜💜

❤️🦋 @Zoe7  ......

Had about an hour's sleep @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Eve7 @Lee82 then more meds - enough respite to paint the undercoat of my wagon wheel. Will do the bases when I can catch another few minutes break. Going to get a couple of cans of spray paint to do the top coat - will significantly cut down painting time - so that is on the list for next week now.

I really want to give Tobes a haircut and bath but may need to put that on hold too for today - see how I feel later when I can have more pain killers. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance