Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

@Faith-and-Hope @Much better today-back on track ❤️

@Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Much better today-back on track ❤️

@Faith-and-Hope @Not sure how to post a pic -might have to use your imagination 😃😃

Do you see an icon that is a rectangle with a black squiggle and a dot in it in the bar above the typing box @LooneyToones ?  That is the image icon (mountains and sun, I believe).  If you click on that and follow the prompts you can upload a photo from your device.

anyhow, I have a great imagination 😏

@Faith-and-Hope  Well I just tried and it didn’t work for me . I used my own photo but I got a msg saying be sure to use the http;/ protocol when posting from a 3rd party website?? I just took the pic now on my phone so 🤷‍♀️

@Faith-and-Hope @Just checked my photos and it wasn’t in there so took another one - here’s an eggnog AND a chocolate crackly for you 😃

B804E78A-1B51-4DAF-A721-2ACAB10CBDB5.jpeg

Beautiful @LooneyToones ❣️

I have flagged the moderator to help explain that message you got when you went to post the other image.  It might help other forumites to u set stand too.

Hope it’s a good New Year for you and any  other Hot Cholatatiers around 👋💕

@Faith-and-Hope @thank you but I’m sure it was something I did lol. Happy new year to you too. Quiet one here just relaxing and having an early night 😀 I hope everyone’s MH improves with the New Year , it’s gotta be better than the last 2 hey? Think positive thoughts & be kind to yourselves ❤️

Good afternoon all around today! 

Anyone up for a hot chocolate? (Actually I think I might have an iced tea, its very hot where I am today) 

@LooneyToones @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @CJJ74 @Determined 

Hello and welcome back @amber22 , I have missed you on the forum and you too @FloatingFeather 🥰

Love a cuppacino,  just visited mum  , could not visit her for a few days because she was not well and they did not know if it was catching xx

@Faith-and-Hope , @LooneyToones , @CJJ74 , @Determined 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance