Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Very very tired weary @tyme 

Worked 5 hours cleaning today 

Came home and we just feel so worn-out 

Going to visit mum tomorrow now not this afternoon 

Sorry to hear about your situation #Shaz51. I hope you had a better day today. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Thank you @Abner

How are you today my friend 

@Shaz51 @Bow @Abner @tyme @ArraDreaming hey everyone, just made a pot of fruit tea. Hope you're all okay. Time for a cuppa together. Take care

Yay! Tea time! @Meowmy @Bow @Shaz51 @ArraDreaming @Abner - I just had this really unusual dessert. It's like layers of very very thing chocolate cake filled with cream and fruit.... no idea what it is called. I can't even take a photo because I ate it all!

What cuppa is everyone having? The fruit tea smells good @Meowmy 

🤣😂 @tyme 

Fruit tea sounds great @Meowmy 😀

Thanks for the tag @tyme  now in the garden doing some jobs, don’t have long left and still have a bit to do to make it how I want for next weekend, doibg that while I wait for dinner to finish cooking 

Every time I look at my garden, I remember you @ArraDreaming 

and do you think “gee I wish I had a Jay5 in my life who could do this for me” 😆 @tyme 

Sometimes I wish that about mine, that if I could double myself and double my free time I would be able to keep up with it better 

Precisely @ArraDreaming ...and also "where do I find a @ArraDreaming ?"

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance