Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

hey @Bill16 hows it going mate, cruising ok here, just got the last few pieces of the kitchen so i can start on it in the next month or two. i hope it turns out ok, i will see if the mods will let me post a pic here of the new kitchen. 

beautiful days here of late, 25 ish and full sun. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

thinking going back to bed again here. having physio on neck and shoulders took it out of my body, ,well plus relief. bought too much food at shops, got burger and sausages , they had to check price on computer, pretty sure they undercharged me in the end ha ha lol.

hmm there is good movie on now ? maybe you could watch it @Meowmy  ? From Here to Eternity on SBS movie channel. seen many times now. its a true classic

@TAB hey tabby, bed sounds good. Just vegetating. Cold and grey here.

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh. Got more marking done. Everything did second time all passed. so the only one left out is one I had to re-do yesterday as mis-read the question. will be a big chunk out of course done after all stuff have to do to hand up tuesday, plus have to do on Tuesday @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

think sunny outside here, not sure am up to watching movie atm, think go lie down @Meowmy 

@TAB well done tabBy re course study

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  it seems like a lot done already, but theres a bar graph on their software .it has hardly moved. shouldnt have looked lol  still way more in front than behind, oh well

I've seen the Silicea brand at chemists @TAB. Have tried it before years ago. Just intent on doing bone broth now as it works out cheaper. You just don't know how strong the formula is or whats in it. I had to ring the Vitamin D company I was with last year - a well known brand in supermarkets and chemists and it contains lanolin and animal derived glycerine which I dont want anymore. It pays to ring the manufacturer. I learnt that from a healer in the USA who rings companies himself. I'm cheeky and do the same now! 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

fair enough @SmilingGecko 🙂

@TAB hey tabby, just had lunch at three thirty pm ha ha. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance