Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends, hope you both have a good day. Been put for short walk. Prayers for you both. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

going for my shorter walk soon @Meowmy  still warm here. Driving to work thursday now re Aust Day etc well medical pending . Haven't  cracked re restrictions lol am going to have a nice meal after physical monday 

TAB
Senior Contributor

G'day @Bill16  

@TAB onya Tabby, gone back to bed here. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

I would too if I could @Meowmy  in a few hours maybe, just got back from walk , still dark, clouds hiding  sun, can see rain in distance

@TAB @Bill16 hey ciol friends, just had friend's birthday lunch. Exhausted. Got another fiftieth birthday tonight. Look forward to nice food but need quiet rest lol. Enjoy your afternoon. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

take it easy @Meowmy  gosh that's busy, hope you enjoyed it Have a good rest. Hot here for a change ha just watching tv

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends just git home from birthday party.okayish.take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Well at least you are home now @Meowmy  just watching cricket here, its still hot

@TAB hey. Tabby, will be very hot next two days here. Can't walk lol. Feel very fat after eating all day ha. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance