Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Rain doesn’t bother me. I DO NOT like angry winds @Oaktree 

I could plum your kitchen out in a jiffy mate @Jacques 

i so wish you could @Bill16 im really stressing about how it will be done, i have the old 2 tap and 1 spout type and i want to change it to a mixer tap. the drain is also an old brass pipe, i want to partially remove it and put in PVC. im not sure if that is possible

No stress mate @Jacques flick mixer is no worries,so is joining your p-trap to cast

thank you so much @Bill16 that has really helped, it has been a big concern. i will get in touch with the plumber when the electricians are done with the wiring.

Chilling here too @Meowmy 

Have a good night!

To get a bit technical mate @Jacques 50mm F.I x 50mm PVC coupling 

ah ok @Bill16 i didn't realize there was an actual connector for them. any idea how to get the old s bend off the pipe? it is really seized up

Maaaaate @Jacques do you have an oxy set? Gotta heat that thing up,and yeah need a big set of stiltsens, another way is putting your gympy hammer on the side and get another hammer and tap it all the way around if that makes sense 

lol i might just leave it to the plumber @Bill16 sounds like he will sort it quickly.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance