Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

hey, Im telling the story @StuF  lol been there, done that many times

lol @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Dont forget to click like, and subscribe to hear of when new clips are uploaded. "Oh Well" is a song first recorded by Fleetwood Mac in 1969, composed by vocalist and lead guitarist Peter Green. It first appeared as a Fleetwood Mac single in various countries in 1969" ...

@TAB @StuF hey cool friends, shouldn't be complaining ha. In room, safe and clean. Had food and cup of tea. Did skin care. Hope you're all okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

got music and hydration here @Meowmy  lol food if felt like it. warm socks if could be bothered same w pain meds re tooth ha ha lol

@TAB hey tabby. We are much better off than Perth caravan park people ha ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats how i was brought up @Meowmy  scorning others from very shaky ground,,  I prefer to think lucky I am not there now, and not think about idiots who are under a bush or a bridge or in caravan and prob sneaking other people in to share it now lol

@TAB hey tabby, yesterday I was at Mecca's waiting for cancer check. There was a guy lying on a corner bench the whole time I was in and out. He probably slept there. He had a backpack. Then he sat up, had ear phone on and was dancing to music ha ha. May be he is a lot happier than me ha. Although probably homeless,  footless etc