Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @Glisten @Jacques @Meowmy @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @StuF 

Getting ready to go to my DBT course today. Don’t know where to park, got cautioned last time. Stupid street is all permit parking. May pay to park at university and walk there. Anywho…

Today is our 31st wedding anniversary, going out for dinner tonight at an Italian place in town. My son is a chef there so I wanted to check it out. It’s a bit fancy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope it all goes okay @Oaktree  just back from drs here, says got IBS, have to avoid lots foods now.

about to get into car and drive hour and a bit to see psych  then come home and rest 

@TAB 

Sorry about the IBS

Good luck with psych 

Good Morning @TAB @Oaktree @Glisten @Meowmy @StuF 

Feeling run down and caught a virus/cold. Have just taken more Zinc and Vitamin C plus gave myself some Magnesium oil which I rubbed into my skin. Checked the freezer and I have some frozen thyme from Woolies so will make an antiviral tea out of it! Yippee. Will do some lymphatic drainage later. Hopefully it won't linger around for long.

The lawnmower man is here today. I only call him once a month these days. Sorry to hear about your IBS @TAB I used to have it for years and could not leave the house for long travel on public transport. It can be very restrictive. 

@Glisten I guess you will come up with something. What about a burnished grey? I dunno...You have better creative ideas than me

G'day cool forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @Jacques @StuF @Glisten @Oaktree @SmilingGecko @greenpea have a cracking day 

TAB
Senior Contributor

You too @Bill16 

What do you reckon @Jacques EVO or WRX ?

What's on the cards today ? @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Bill16  at psych in Pt Augusta

Then head home again. 37 here 35 at home. Got to lookup food dr says to stick to re gut

Driving to Adelaide again tomorrow to get zapped 

Ok cool man @TAB hope the psych goes well, drive safe