Skip to main content
Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

I’ve had a really crummy day today. Couldn’t get myself to my psychologist appointment. My anxiety was stupid high and I just couldn’t bare to see anyone let alone be vulnerable. 

spent a lot of time in bed hiding. 

I did message my SW and apologized for not being honest with her. She messaged… and called later and said she understood. She’s not working tomorrow, so nothing now until Monday. That feels overwhelming. But oh well. Gotta deal. 

im spiraling. Fast. My heart is racing. Palpitations. Doesn’t feel nice. 

Hey @Bow ,

Great to hear from you.

Good on you for messaging your SW. I'm glad you were able to have that honest conversation and that she responded. 

Do you have anything planned for the days leading up to Monday?

Anything planned for tonight?

Bow
Senior Contributor

I have a day at home tomorrow @tyme  i need to find some motivation to get some painting done. Saturday daughter is with me and we don’t really have any plans yet. Sunday I’m not sure if we are doing market or not. We have been leaving it til Saturday to decide. The lawns badly need doing, so maybe I will find some energy to do them over the weekend. 

nothing planned for tonight. D will be home from her father’s shortly. And I’ve just done a little bit of painting. 

What sort of painting are you doing? @Bow 

Sounds like a quiet time. 

I'm heading off to the PGC now, but will chat later. As I've always mentioned, you are welcome to join whenever you feel up to it.

Bow
Senior Contributor

I’m doing a paint by numbers for someone at church. It’s of his wife for her birthday @tyme  so it’s a bit time sensitive 😩

and then I’m doing a new art piece which involves painting a lot of small pebbles. It’s very time consuming. 

I’ll just hang out here by myself 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Nothing like minutae to occupy the brain ay @Bow? How you going with it, made progress?

You don't have to hang out alone! I'm lurking somewhat, and you could always pop in on some of the social spaces and see what folks are up to? 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hi @Jynx 

@tell me what you are up to tonight

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow being annoyed at the humidity hahaha and idk eating some cookies! Prolly do some dishes later, oh STOP IT JYNX YOU ARE TOO WILD 🤣

Have you thrown any of the paint by numbers bits at a wall in frustration yet? 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Haha @Jynx no dishes? Just cookies? 

nah. I gave up on the paint by numbers earlier this arvo. My SW’s birthday next week, so working on some art for her

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow I mean... I should do dishes. Maybe I will do some dishes then reward myself with a cookie! 

... though that kinda relies on me being able to control my ADHD impulses and that seems.... unlikely 🤣 

Aww nice can't wait to see what you make for her! If you can share it that is! 

I shall have to say goodnight hun! Hope you have a nice sleepies, catch ya next time! 💜