Skip to main content
Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Re: My Mosaic

Ahaha woopsie!! @Bow ahh well you can encourage her to utilise this as a moment to practice her self-regulation skills! To be able to both feel crappy about losing, but still know that it was fun, ya know?

I will say tho, girl has style - pretty sure the Oodie is like, the Ultimate Sulking Zone amirite? 🤣

Nah I haven't - is it anything like Gin Rummy? Or as wee Jynx used to call it, Gym Runny 😅 (which also used to confuse me cos like... there's no running in the game! lol)

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yes ultimate sulking zone @Jynx …. Until I start poking her and tickling her… broke her out of her sulking. 

haha…. One could think it’s something to do with gin and rum…. Drinking game perhaps? But not for kids! 

nah…. It’s got tiles like below. Sorry brain is too sleepy, meds kicking in zzzzz fun games though. 

gonna head to bed. Thanks for chatting @Jynx  @rav3n - will reply to your last message tomorrow sorry. 

IMG_9626.jpeg

IMG_9625.jpeg

rav3n
Peer Support Worker

love rummy!! never heard of dutch blitz but definitely sounds interesting, i'm going to check that one out soon - night @Bow !! 😊

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Oh neat, more for me to investigate @Bow!! Haha tickle monster strikes again, delivering giggles everywhere 😉

Nighty night, thanks to you too for the lovely chat tonight! 💜