Skip to main content
Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

Feeling so utterly broken. That was a really hard group today. Don’t know how to put things back together tonight. And had been waiting for my CM to call me but she hasn’t and has finished now.  Feeling really vulnerable and not very safe

It sounds like getting some extra support is really important for you tonight @Bow as I hear this session brought up a lot for you

It's not good timing that your CM wasn't able to call you today, are there other supports you could reach out to and let know that you need some extra care tonight?

If not let's focus on which support/crisis services might be most helpful to get you through tonight

Bow
Senior Contributor

Don’t know @Ru-bee  feeling far to fragile to have to explain too much to a stranger, so that kinda limits my options unfortunately. 

id really like to just go to bed. Put an end to it. But gotta parent. 

I hear you @Bow 

How long until bedtime is possible?

Could it be helpful to work towards this, knowing that is it there waiting for you as you tackle each little step that brings you one closer to bed tonight, just putting one foot in front of the other until you're there?

Bow
Senior Contributor

@Ru-bee  I can usually get bedtime as early as 8pm. Couple of hours. 

im watching neighbors and home and away and then I’ll get D ready for bed. So not too long. Just need my meds to work for me tonight.

Good morning @Bow 

Hoping you got some sleep last night hon. One more day closer to your mum coming home.

Sending lots of 💗💗

Bow
Senior Contributor

I’m really not doing ok this afternoon. And I’m not sure what to do about it. I can feel myself spiralling pretty badly. 
I got out and did the groceries this morning. My SW had a cancellation so she popped by. She talked pretty seriously about me not eating much. Made me have an up and go while she was there. 
[Edited by moderator] Did some sewing for D’s book week outfit and then did some Lego. So I am trying. Trying to keep myself busy. But it’s really not working. 

Hey @Bow I hear how much you're trying right now. I wish things were feeling easier.

I'm here with you

Bow
Senior Contributor

Reached out to my SW but she didn’t answer and didn’t call back 

it’s hard making that call

I’m sorry @Bow.

I don’t know what to say other than I’m listening and hearing how hard it is. 

I have to be careful though as my ED was triggered yesterday with my admission forms and then again today on two separate occasions.