Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Oh no, I'm sorry it didn't help you last night but I'm really proud of you for reaching out regardless @Bow 

What are you working on at the moment?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Just making stock for market and some end of year teacher gifts. Don’t really know why though. Just wanna give up. Fighting it so much at the moment. 

rav3n
Peer Support Worker

hey @Bow just saw your completed painting - love it!!! i'm debating between buying that or some clay... which one do you reckon requires the least prep/clean up time?

aw that's so lovely that you're making end of year teacher gifts! what sort of stuff are you making for them? 

i'm so sorry you feel that way @Bow, i can see how things haven't been going your way recently and you're doing such a great job of pushing through those tough times. i can see your resilience and i'm so proud of you for being here. if there's anything you need, please let me know. i'm here for you 💙

Bow
Senior Contributor

I’d go with painting @rav3n  

Got 3 teacher gifts that I’m going to take orders for at markets. Will show you once I’ve made up some. 

I don’t really know what to say. Don’t really have words for what I am feeling. I’m so depressed. It feels horrible. Scary. Dark and so bloody overwhelming. I sat and stared for ages today. Thinking about it. Do I 

rav3n
Peer Support Worker

Painting it is! ✔️

Yesssss can't wait to see what you've made!!

I hear how overwhelming and scary this must be for you, and totally okay to not have the right words for what your feeling. what you’re experiencing is valid, and it’s important to give yourself permission to feel these things without judgment. these thoughts and feelings are not facts, they don't reflect any truth - they're just passing through and have no power over your worth. you matter me and our community so much @Bow, we don't want you to go through this alone.

are you safe at the moment? 

just wanted to remind you to please reach out to these services if you need immediate support:
Lifeline 13 11 14 https://www.lifeline.org.au/ 
Lifeline Text Support 0477 131 114 https://www.lifeline.org.au/crisis-text/ 
Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467 
https://www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au/ 
If feeling unsafe, please contact 000

Bow
Senior Contributor

Anyone here?? Please
rav3n
Peer Support Worker

Hey @Bow I'm here. Is there something you'd like to talk about?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Lotsa tears @rav3n 

@nights like this it’s so hard to tuck my daughter into bed and say goodnight. Tell her I love her. 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Hugs here for you @Bow how many you need, a thousand? 💜🫂🫂🫂

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yep, lots @Jynx  😢

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance