Skip to main content
Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

Fresh fruit like that sounds amazing @Snowie  and pizza for dinner is great, I’m sure S and his friends will be happy with that. 

tomorrow I’m meeting my SW to go get my bloods done, then we will have a cuppa. Then I’ll probably have an hour to fill in and then my arts and craft group is on. 
They were given a huge box of scrapbooking cardboard. I found a blank calendar card a few weeks back and started making a flip calendar. Another girl seen it last week and liked what I was making so everyone is doing it tomorrow. 

We go fruit picking too @Bow Cherries, strawberries, grapes, apples, peaches, lots of different types of fruit to pick.

It's good that your SW can go with you hon. Hopefully having that extra support there makes it a little easier for you.

It doesn't surprise me that they are taking one of your art works and making it in your art and crafts group. You have such good ideas and are so good at making pieces. I hope you get credit for how much you put into this group. It's almost like you run it yourself. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Fruit picking sounds yummy @Snowie  there is a place local to use that does strawberry picking, have been meaning to take D. 

I often end up helping with arts and craft. I make suggestions of what we could do, sometimes lead the group. It needs to be pretty simple crafts. 

I’ve just crawled into bed hon, I’m fairly tired tonight, so hoping to get off to sleep quickly. Thanks for sitting with me 💕

I hope you are able to get to sleep quickly tonight @Bow I know you were up with D last night so hoping she sleeps through so you can too.

No need to thank me hon. You have been through so much, especially the last few days, that you deserve that support. Will always be here for you 💕💕