Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@Snowie - hugs and hugs.i wish you could see all the beautiful and good things aboutyou that myself and others see. 😘😘

Thanks @Sans911 

I wish it was that easy to believe. 

Couldn't even speak to hear this morning. 

You and @outlander take real good care of each other and keep the mutual support.

That goes for everyone, keep the support going, you all deserve it.

Love you all. Take care

Sending lots of love @Snowie 

You take care too lovely friend.

💜💚💜🤗💜💚💜

I know it's hard for you to hold on @Snowie but don't you say goodbye. Please don't. Her words might be like venom, but you don't need to let that poison overtake you. You are the stronger one. She knows that.

Listen to those who believe in you @Snowie and prove them right.

💜💙💜

Strength and love to you @Snowie, you do have this even though it doesn't feel that way 💕

Safe travels today @Eve7 , pack warm clothes hun, it's cold!

Hello dear @Sans911 🌹

Hugs to you @outlander and every one following 💕IMG_20210412_075542.jpg

I'm sorry if I caused anyone distress last night. That was never my intention.

I just find it so hard to cope with her and find it hard to find the strength to keep going at times. LAst night was another example of when I let her words get to me and let my thoughts escalate.

@Anastasia @Eve7 @Sans911 @outlander thank you for your support and your messages. They mean more to me then you realise.

Please take care of yourself, you are super important to me and to everyone here 💕💕💕💕

I can completely understand @Snowie how difficult it is at times to keep going. I'm still having days like that, when people's words get to me and my own thoughts join the chorus of shame, guilt and doubts.

In a way I feel sorry for your mother. She is so bitter, so full of rage and insecurities that she takes it out on you. Instead she could look past those things and foster a healthy, supportive relationship with you.

So you are the stronger person, and she knows it. And it eats her up. There's a lot of negative energy in your home. That must be so hard to live with. But you do it. You get up every day, and you face your demons head on. Don't you see how much of a brave warrior woman you are?

There's so much I love about you sweet lady. You have such wonderful qualities even though I've never met you. It's through your words and language that I know how amazing, caring, strong and beautiful you are.

Hugs and hugs for my kindred sister 🤗🤗🤗💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️😘😘😘

Thanks for understanding hon @Sans911 

I don't think the relationship with her will ever be more then what it is. I do feel sorry for her too, I know she has been through a lot in her life and has had lots of bad things happen to her, but still that is not my fault nor should it be taken out on me. 

Have you got much planned for today? I had a shower, did some ironing, just about to cook tea early so it is done.

My day has been so mixed. It started of good and has just gone downhill from there. Is it too hard to ask for at least one day without the worries. I've reached the conclusion that my thoughts and actions just seem to be getting worse and that there is no easy solution. Why is life so hard?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance