Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

I agree @Snowie take  care lovely.

My day has ended better than it started.

💜🤗💜

I wish my day was ending better. It just seems to end with more triggers. How can somthing so intimate feel so wrong and distressing. I dont even know if this is the place for this. I am sorry if i distress anyone. I cannot say anymore, i am already distraight.

Tiime to hide, to disappeear, to .......

@Snowie💕💕

I can come and sit with you. Im ok to talk or whatever  you might need. Please dont hide and dissppear, lets just take it a few minutes at a time. 

A shower might help or a hot cup of tea

Tried a shower and a cuppa @outlander nothing seemed to,work.

Perhaps this is a realisation that thing will never be on the same  ever again. Maybe i need to let him go, it isnt fair to put up with me. I wouldnt want to deal with me either, who would? No one.

Perhaps i am just too far gone and beyond that point of no return. 

@Snowie  ❤️

Sitting with you & hearing you.

Will keep you in our thoughts!!

Pipinya 🌿

Your not to far gone @Snowie your having a terrible time of it and have been triggerred. Perhaps this topic could be spoken with your psych. Your not alone, survivors often have the same issue as you. Its a reason i dont want a relationship.
For now what about focussing on getting through tonight.

Im sorry @outlander i know your day has been extremely difficult for you too. You should not have to take on my problems too. 

Ignore me please. 

How are you travelling in such a hard day

Sitting with you @Snowie and I understand all too well what you are going through.

I have no answers  but I do care 💜

Im not taking on your problems plus theres no way id ignore you @Snowie you mean to much for me to do to that

Hi @Snowie hoping today is better ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance