Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Thank you @ENKELI 

I appreciate you so much, and I hope you know that. I can't get over the fact we've only known each other for four months. It feels way long, especially because of our connection. 

I hope your brother is well. Here are a few shows: The Gentleman on Netflix, Red Eye on Stan, and Three Body Problem on Netflix. I've watched them all and they were very good. I really like Red Eye as it's a British one. I'll have a think tomorrow of a few more if you like those types of shows @ENKELI.

All good @tyme I got it on the other email. 

Is your inbox full? @Birdofparadise8 

No just the one on the second email @tyme 

Hey @ENKELI 

I'm going to head off now. My meds have kicked in, so I'll chat with you tomorrow afternoon if you're around. 

@tyme, one email just came through at 9:45; so weird. 

@ENKELI  No I haven’t gone anywhere. Other than the Shed and I fly to Newy on the 9th May.

G

@ENKELI that is fair enough. I've played the piano and guitar before, but then got out of touch so I don't remember how to play either. I only know how to write poetry, more of a writer than a musician. Do you play any musical instruments?

Hi @ENKELI @PinkFlamingo @Blackbird11 

How are you all?

Hey @Birdofparadise8 

I'm doing ok, life has been hard for me lately, thankfully I have awesome support. How are you doing?

Hello @ENKELI , @tyme , @Glisten , @creative_writer , @Birdofparadise8 

How is everyone today ☺️ 

I played the organ when I was younger 

Ohh @Blackbird11 , what's wrong my friend 🧡 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance