Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

@outlander that is a lot on your plate. It sounds like it’s been very hard for you. I know it’s exhausting to fight for yourself, I hope you do continue to do so, you deserve every bit of help. Sitting with you 💖🫂

@creative_writer @Shaz51 @Snowie @Stout @Eve7 @Emelia8 @Sans911 @tyme @Jynx  ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌻🌻

Hello @outlander , it’s good to see you on here. How’s things for you?

🩵🩵🩵

It’s nice to see you @Eve7
I am really struggling at the moment
Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Ach @outlander I am about to log off but just wanted to quickly pop in and send you this very big hug: 🫂 

Oh no @outlander I wish I could drop over right now with a cuppa.

Do you want to chat? I’m here to listen.

Thank you @Jynx ❤️

Thank you @Eve7
Just stressed and I didn’t expect so many negative turns to making what was suppose to be the right decision. At this stage I’ll be facing homelessness within a few months unless I can find somewhere to live.
I don’t have the pension anymore so everything is more expensive and I don’t have that income to fall back on now so some weeks I’m working up to 70-80 hours to make ends meet with my car needing some repairs and rego and trying to pay market rent on the house I’m in now which is triple what I was paying when pop was here.
I have to try and empty the house as quick as possible because I have medical stuff coming up in a few weeks and then a major surgery closer to Christmas which if I don’t have a house by then I won’t be able to do so it’s very stressful atm.
Ndis also declined my application so I have no support at all because I can’t afford it now.
A lot of my unhealthy coping mechanisms are coming back as well but I guess it was bound to happen with excessive stress.
I’m hoping to be asleep soon.
I finally caught up with the dishes a general tidy and my washing that’s been piling up for like 3 weeks if not more now.
Have 3 appts tomorrow so will be out all day again so probably should go to bed soon

I am sad to read this @outlander and it does seem really unfair after all you did for Pop and your family.

You must feel really alone and I wish I could be more help to you. Can you maybe talk regularly to someone at Sane?

Can you appeal the NDIS decision? I’m pretty sure you can and if you find out what you needed to “fix” in your application it might not be too hard to get the plan approved. You basically need lots of evidence showing your disability is “lifelong”.

I’m falling asleep so I’ll say good night and hope you get refreshing sleep.

Lots of love 🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵

Thank you @Eve7 yes I’ve appealed the decision with a few more new letters as well so hopefully maybe this time.
I hope you’re able to get some sleep. I think I’ll clean abit more and then go to bed.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance