Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: EASTER Hang Out Space - All are invited!

Thank you @Former-Member , sleep last night was OK 🙂

Hope yours was OK too ❤️

Just watching YouTube videos this morning 

Happy Easter to my Co CG's

@Snowie , @outlander , @BPDSurvivor , @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @MDT , @Eve7 , @wellwellwellnez , @Anastasia , @Judi9877 

Hope I remembered everyone ❤️❤️

Sometimes these connections can be incredibly valuable, isn’t it @Birdofparadise8 🙂

Happy to be beside you here! 

Having a place where there’s support without judgement is really important and it’s great we have this space 🙂

just want to gently remind you that you are also a very valuable part of the forums - you bring your own unique contribution which I have also learned from 🙌🏻☺️

I hope you can relax and have a good day today 🌺

Yes, a non-judgmental space is truly wonderful @Former-Member 

Aww, you are so sweet. I'm unsure what you'd learn from me, but okay. 

🌺🙂💜 @Shaz51 

glad to hear you slept ok 🙂

Same here - except the nights are noticeably cooler at a couple hours before dawn lately… feels like the cooler weather is just around the corner. How is it there up the top of Au? 
Anything interesting on YouTube, if you’d like to share?

im procrastinating… must..go..do..something! Haha 🤭

Hi @Shaz51, how's your Easter going? I feel like I've finally gotten over a coughing virus I had for about a month and a half, moderate exercising, resting, taking demazin, eating well and keeping up my water have all conquered the bug. It's good because I'll be able to perform at our concert on Friday. We're doing Dark Night of the Soul by Ola Gjeilo and The Field Ubi Caritas by Julian David Bryson.

Hi @oceangirl, happy Easter, how are you?

Sorry to hear that @john74. I'm around if you want to have a cuppa and a chat.

It is, isn’t it @Birdofparadise8 🌺🙂

Ok, shall I mention what I have learned from you? 
I hope it’s ok with you - remember everything is said in positivity and kindness… 🙂

I have learned to not give up when things get hard, because despite going through tough times, you still have the drive and determination to seek out help and seek out a solution 

I have learned to be very clear in communication, so I am ensuring I am helpful 🙂

I have learned that there’s always hope, if you keep reaching out, which is something I see you do often

and I have learned that no matter how hard things get, there’s always a better day if you keep trying 

These things I had mostly let go, and chatting with you has brought back their importance 🌺🙂

thanks, Birdofparadise8

That really makes my day @Former-Member 

Thank you for highlighting them for me. 

It's always good to start exercising slowly @BPDSurvoivor because the more slowly you do the exercise the greater the benefit to the muscles. So the slower your walk, the stronger your ankle shin and knee muscles and hip muscles become... and you shouldn't push exercise to the point of pain, the minute you feel physical pain, stop the exercise and allow the area to recover.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance