Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just sad

what if I turn my back on them too

@ArraDreaming wrote:
what if that was my kids what if my kids were separated like this it isn’t fair

I'm hearing all these thoughts and fears @ArraDreaming . 

Your baby brother is probably having a wow of a time at the moment. Are you allowed to connect with him?

I'm also a firm believer that once he understands more, he will search you out - be available for him.

I can but I don’t know how anymore I don’t know who to contact to talk to him @tyme 

there used to be an easy process to see all the kids and then it changed, I used to seem them every Friday all together this was probably about 6 years ago  I don’t think he was born yet or he couldn’t come. 
Now I don’t know what i am meant to do to contact them

I know there is a case manager I just don’t know the name it changes all the time

They should be here with me

At least Vinnie he’s too young to go through all this on his own

Hearing you @ArraDreaming . 

Do you think Vinnie is grieving at the moment?

Would you consider connecting with him (I'm not sure if you are allowed seeing I do not know the circumstances)?

I've also sent you an email 🙂

I'm sure there's a way to connect with him @ArraDreaming . 

It might not be a to-night job, but certainly there are services.

Start slow @ArraDreaming - ask family members. Ask around. This is now your detective work 🙂

my partner works in this kind of area and I’m going to ask her what to do to contact them @tyme but not tonight. 
I know there is a case manager I just dont know the name. I don’t have any more family to ask 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance