Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just sad

Yeah you could, I have heard about that before @tyme 

can it come and go though because I have been in a good place lately 

I just miss the kids

I called my sister today just to check in and also to see if she had seen any of them and she didn’t answer

she hasn’t really been responding to me much lately I hope she’s ok

Yes, that black dog likes to turn up at people's doorstep and looking for food @ArraDreaming - it feeds on the sadness and depressive thoughts of people. The more the dog is fed, the stronger it gets. And because it knows where to get food from, it keeps coming back to visit.

I hear you miss the kids. And I do believe you will be one day able to connect with them. This is probably something we cannot hurry. In the meantime, enjoy the kids you DO have with you, lest you also miss their childhood? Do you think so? 

Do you think you are also getting anxious about your special occasion coming up?

I read there's a lot happening for you at this time and all these things may be exacerbating the depressive feelings?

Do you think you are over thinking things and possibly catastrophising @ArraDreaming ? Maybe your sister is on her 'schoolies' trip? There's so many reasons that she may not be answering much.

I acknowledge and want to validate your feelings right now. 

You are not alone. Sitting with you tonight.

One day I will see them but I want to know that they are ok now @tyme

i want to know they are safe and happy where they are, I love my boys with my whole heart and every time I think about they are in a loving safe home I wonder if my siblings are too 

maybe, I think I’m just anxious at the 

Moment 

I think I’m just sensitive at the moment and I don’t know why maybe it’s this time of year

I don’t know I just hope she’s ok and that I didn’t say something wrong when she was over last @tyme 

@ArraDreaming - hearing you. 

This is the fatherly, brotherly side of you. That inner yearning to look after your own. You have every right to want to know they are okay. This is a natural feeling.

The more difficult part is being affected with these thoughts to the point of deep sadness. By all means, keep searching to be able to reconnect with them. However, also remember that you can only do what you can tonight. Give you boys a kiss and at the same time wish your siblings wellness and safety.

The spirit knows.

Hugs, tyme

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance