Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: anRe: A long rave

Much love to you @eth Heart

@eth 🤍💙💚💛

Hearts back atcha @outlander  Hope you've had a better week than the one before xoxo

Funny Quotes About Blessings. QuotesGram

thinking of you @eth Heart

I wish I was this person - I am the opposite (often Silent)...

"I had the Right to remain silent - but being Irish, I did not have the Ability" (Funny Irish Humour).

@eth

Hi to all here today.  And thanks for the tags @Adge @outlander @Zoe7 @MDT @frog @Shaz51 @Judi9877 @Former-Member @Maggie @Fluttershy1 .  I wasn't here yesterday or much on Sunday so have just seen notifications of your tags.  Will go read them now.  

Not much on today here.  It's cold and wet so I'm tucked up with the heater on and not going anywhere.  Yesterday had ultrasound and x-rays and spoke with my podiatrist this morning.  She said it looks like tenosinovitis in my left foot and that strapping and anti-inflammatory cream should help but that it can be long term.  Seeing her on Friday now instead of waiting 3 weeks for my next appointment.  

Also went out in the afternoon with a support worker.  We found a place with undercover outdoor seating and had lunch.  And she asked good questions and got a fair bit of my life story out of me.  The time just disappeared.  Luckily I have her again on Friday to go to my appointment.

Hope today is a peaceful one for you all.  

hello @eth Heart

hope you left foot feels better soon 

I am in lots of aches and pains at the moment with the uria acid buildup in the body because of the kidney , not much i can do about it 

but next checkup is in 4 weeks 

mr shaz had his scan and xrays today for being a kidney donor 

got lots of appts for mr shaz, mum and I 

hello @Mazarita@Adge@outlander@Zoe7@MDT@frog@Judi9877@Maggie 

Hi @Shaz51  I really hope you can get some relief soon.  I imagine pain management is tricky with your kidney problem.  Hope your husband is able to donate.  I'd love to see you with a long term solution.  You put up with so much - you're a warrior in my eyes xoxo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance