Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: anRe: A long rave

Good morning to everyone who drops in here today.  @Mazarita @Shaz51 @Adge @outlander @Zoe7 

And hi to @Maggie @Fluttershy1 @JB70   Thanks to all who've tagged me lately.

A quiet start to the day here and the sun is shining after a few days of non-stop rain.  Lovely to see it.

This morning I'm joining in a zoom with the disability alliance about potential and possibilities.  We've been encouraged to think about our greatest dream and how we might be able to make it happen.  What supports we'd need to get there.  Tricky for me as I just manage to be focused on immediate goals and haven't dreamed big for a very long time.  Feel like I don't even know how.  But I'll join in anyway and see if I get inspired.  Maybe something along the lines of living independently and being able to drive alone and go on trips to interesting places (I used to do a lot of that).  e.g. my friends just had 2 nights in Moree at a motel that had the thermal waters from nearby hot springs piped into it's pools.  Will see what comes up during the session.

Then this afternoon I have my psychologist via telehealth.  Feeling like nothing major that was hard to deal with has happened this week - for a change - so it will be interesting to see what comes up this time.  I'm in a better place than I was for a few weeks I think, so I don't think I'll be so emotional this time.  I don't have an agenda for the appointment, as I often do.

Hi also to @Appleblossom @Exoplanet @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @MDT @Judi9877  @BPDSurvivor @Blep @jem80 @Anastasia 

@WIP @BlueBay @Former-Member @Ant7 @CheerBear @Snowie @frog @Scoo @Tired2020 @AshJoe   @WriterMelb @Dadcaringalone  @Meowmy 

Hope today is one of the better ones and peaceful for you all.

Also a big welcome to the forums @Former-Member   Hope you are enjoying getting to know us.

For some reason I can't tag @NatureLover   maybe someone could try to do it for me.  This is the 2nd time it's happened @Former-Member  

Take care and stay kind all.

Hello lovely @eth 

Hello to @Shaz51 @Former-Member @outlander @Adge @Maggie @Audrey64 @oneteaspoon @Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 @smc @determined @sos and eveyone that I haven't had the pleasure to "meet" as yet - hoping that today is a good day for all of us!

What a lovely message @eth , the sun is shining here too what a nice change. I hope that you find the inspiration to dream today, it's what gives us hope, big hugs and sending out to the universe for a fabulous week ahead for you 🙂

Good morning @eth 

Hoping today goes well and your psych appointment goes as well as it can.

Good morning also @greenpea  @Angels333 @onestepatatime  hope today is one of the better ones for you.

@eth  Hey eth went for a walk in the beautiful sunshine. It was lovely :D. Might go and have a hot shower now .... or maybe wait till bins go up at 5 (we have a difficult person who is constantly on peoples backs about when the bins shoud go out ..... so stupid).

Hope your day is fine and sunny too with warmth and cosyness 🙂 Love peaxx

Thanks @Anastasia @Snowie @greenpea  hope you enjoyed today or at least found some nice bits in it.

My day was a good one.  Busy but satisfying.  A great zoom with the disability alliance focusing on dreams and steps towards them.  My psychologist in the afternoon - she commented that it was nice to see me happy - probably a first since I started seeing her mid-June weekly.  And tonight I'm zooming again with a writing group for people with disabilities.  Looking forward to that.

Take care and stay kind everyone.

SOunds like a busy day @eth 

Hope tonight goes well

Thanks for trying to tag me, @eth  - a few people are having that difficulty at the moment. 

I agree, the sun is lovely after the rain! I'm really glad to hear that you're in a bit of a better place. 

Hi @eth 

Hope your day went well. Sounded busy. 
I have mixed feelings about dreaming big. I think it's good to set realistic goals and work to achieve them. But I'm really just a contented person and am happy just doing my thing. I suppose we are all different and that is ok. 

Enjoy the rest of your evening. Sleep well 💤 😊 

Hope ur ok GP @ greenpea
https://youtu.be/7PTbNHgXWYo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance