Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: anRe: A long rave

Hi everyone  @Judi9877 @MDT @WIP @Angels333 @greenpea @frog @TAB @Shaz51  and anyone else reading this.

I can see your notifications but my wifi keeps dropping out.  Will try to reply to you individually but if I don't it's because I'm offline again.

Hi also to @Zoe7 @JB70 @NatureLover @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope @Maggie @CheerBear @Adge @outlander @Exoplanet @Blep @BPDSurvivor @Anastasia @Tired2020 @Former-Member @Former-Member @onestepatatime @Eve7 and anyone I've missed who might want the SS thread tomorrow.

I'm going to the farm early tomorrow morning and won't be here again until Sunday.  So sorry to say I won't be getting the Saturday Soiree - all welcome!! started tomorrow morning.  If anyone else wants to that would be great.

Had a nice day today out with my support worker for a couple of hours this afternoon.  Went to podiatrist again and had my foot strapped, then to chemist and a couple of things at the local IGA.  She and I have a good connection and she's easy to talk to about anything.

This morning was more of a challenge with a worrying call from a friend for an hour that got me out of bed early.  She sounds like she could even be slipping into psychosis, but is far away and nothing I can do about it but try to call her and check in on her again before the day is out.  Red flags throughout our conversation.  e.g.  she hadn't wanted to be around the people at the place she's at and had taken a hammock into the forest for two nights.  At the very least she is caught up in some really chaotic shennanigans with a weird crowd, and has travelled a long way from home without funds to get home independent of the person she's travelling with.  Very concerned about her.  If it seems the same tonight I'll have to try and find her son on fb and tell him I'm concerned about her.  But it will be hard for anyone to help her if she's on the road somewhere between Cairns and Charters Towers with no phone signal.  ....  to be continued no doubt.

Hope today has been peaceful for you all.  If possible I'll join the The Weekly Friday Feast  tonight.  Take care and stay kind everyone.

Hope situation with friend is resolved in a good way or doesnt get worse @eth 

@eth  glad to hear you had a good day my awesome friend xx

No worries about tomorrow , will drop in sometime tomorrow  

Why was your foot strapped ??

Having aches and pains in my groin and my left leg has been giving way foe 2 days now 

Hey there @Shaz51  @TAB  my friends.

Foot was strapped because I have tenosinovitis - inflamed tendon that causes strong pain at times.  Thanks in advance for tomorrow.  Sorry to hear about your aches and weak leg Shaz.  Hope you can see a dr about it soon and that it clears up soon too.

See you over at the The Weekly Friday Feast  guys xx

Hi @eth 

Hope everything will be ok with your friend. Maybe catch up tomorrow. Another day down. Night night 😊 

@eth  I hope the weekend at the farm is relaxing. I really hope your friend is ok. That’s a worry. 💙💙💙

@TAB @JB70 👋🏻👋🏻

Hi @Maggie  had gone to be but couldnt sleep so am up again lol

Me too @TAB . 😼😽🙀

yeah lately I can feel tired, go to bed then somehow not tired anymore lol, well I am just cant sleep @Maggie 

Me 3

@TAB @Maggie 

or maybe it was half the block of choc I scoffed ??

Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance