Skip to main content

Re: EASTER Hang Out Space - All are invited!

Good luck at Foodland @TAB ! lol

..have not moved @StuF  need a shower , trying to convince cat to stay inside for man made cool, hey its got shade outside, prob better

Up and at 'em @TAB  lol

...or not! Whatever works 🙂

,nah.. list includes ice, water, milk  ok mixers for drinks to reward myself after do study today etc ..its a 'have to' @StuF  .. failure is Not an option .. lolo...

Go well with it all @TAB 

Off to lunch here

hope its a good spread @StuF  was thinking of oysters this morning, just too lazy to get them. ie not local, bigtown, then have to go to somewhere never been b4 , go outa town to hwy or go to place i went b4 created fridge disaster ie the last time i had any lolo. enjoy 

Hi @Oaktree  and @saturnzoon  hope your wknd going okay. just off to shops here, then have to study. 34 deg here today .one last hurrah ... ugh ...

Hi @Zoe7, I already achieved one of my goals last Thursday evening, I jogged from Bondi Junction to Randwick in under 25 minutes. This weekend I want to put my gymnastics Bbars and my Everfit power tower together so I can start workouts on those next week.

A self care activity I'm looking forward to is always exercise and having my morning coffee, as well as looking after my beard, which needs a trim at the barber.

One of my recovery quotes is actually one of Oscar Wilde - "LIfe is far too important to be taken seriously."

Good morning @Glisten @TAB @D1ng0 @Shaz51 @StuF @Abner and all.

Been sorting out and prioritising my work for the next couple of days as well as getting ahead of housework - so all going well so far. 

Wow @Abner a good start to Easter for you 👍 Love that quote - I am going to adopt that too if that is okay.

Yeah, it's a great quote @Zoe7, you can apply it to everything. I found it really answered the questions I found myself lumbered with when I was in the thick of the defamation. I'd sought answers in just about every book I could get my hands on; and then one day I went to a book reading I was invited to read at, and I'd chosen to read Oscar Wilde's "The Ballad of Reading Gaol" from my complete works of his. On my way to the reading I read alittle further from the book and that quote jumped out at me...and since then I apply it to myself, everyone and everything; never take anything or anyone more seriously than you want to take them, and if they want to be taken seriously that's their job, not yours.

this Filigree of  crown of thorns I touched within a dream.  Spoke of a good,  greater than all faiths 

that  todays newspapers could ever aspire to

Mosquito sits upon my skin

A friend to share my wrath and sin 

Close I'll  come to next of Kin                                  excerpt

If she  survives   my blood within..                          from atomic mosquito 18/12/ 23.

by tonys mb1

So small am I..  an entity that can tame the evil beast within me.

Too many lifetimes will I need to comprehend the sacrifice

of of one man,  to free the many madmen caged within me...

And forgive them all . . .   Would he really do that . .

May this be the year I   "stop working on myself" . .  and start working on others

tonys..                My greatest respects to those who that put the egg back   and truly believe..

@Emelia8   @Meowmy 

@Shaz51  @tyme    @TAB    @StuF  @greenpea 

@Appleblossom   @Former-Member  @Glisten   @SmilingGecko 

@Tilz   @Historylover  @Oaktree  @Jynx  @Sophia1  @PeppiPatty 

and all those others who might  pause at a homeless person to offer a word or a coin..             tonys.. 

or easter meaning..