Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Morning @BlueBay  ..... I see you there .... 👋💕

Ha ha @Faith-and-Hope our fur babies are precious indeed. I miss my little girl 🐶 very much while away. But back home today after treatment. She will be excited to see me too. 💞

Emelia

Hi @Faith-and-Hope I know I don't chat to you a lot but I do care about you. 
I'm cuddled up with little A while she's pretending to read a story to me. 
I can't believe she's going to 3 yr old kinda soon. It's two days a week 3 hours each day. It will be good for her. She is so ready to go. 

I hope things are slowly improving for you. I know you've had a really hard time with the ex. 

BB ❤️😘

I am so glad you have your little H waiting for you at home @Emelia8 ..... just the thought of her is warming for you ❣️

Thank you @BlueBay ..... I think of you often too, but I am still so low energy I am often just sitting quietly on the forums lately, resting here.   Soon2bx has made such a big tangled mess of everything, but I will get it all sorted out eventually.  I just want him to move on with the new life he has chosen for himself, which he is actually doing (! watch this space !) but still trying to leave the widest trail of destruction behind him that he can ..... grrrr.  I reckon the door will give him a good whack in the behind as he goes though.

Always lovely to hear news of little Ayla.  I can't believe she's 3 though.  The time has just flown.

❤️🦋 .... @Zoe7 ^^^^

7A378BCF-DA00-40FF-8BA4-123081DD4312.jpeg

👋💞 @Zoe7 ......

Hey @Zoe7 .... 🤗💞

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Emelia8 and others passing by...

Been in a considerable amount of pain for a few days with both my teeth and back. Pain killers not helping nor have any of the gum or teeth gels. There is nothing else that can be done right now unless I have the tooth out - which I really do not want to do but it may be necessary if this persists.

Also some triggering posts of late which have brought up some old thoughts and feelings (and come at a very bad time) so I felt it best to have some time out to look after me.

Don't know how much I will be around for a bit whilst I get through this but thinking of everyone here Heart

Thank you for checking in to let us know @Zoe7 .  I am sorry to hear you are in so much pain.  I certainly hope it settles for you, and soon, without the need to remove the tooth.

Hugs n hugs ...... 🦋💜

Ouch ... sounds very painful @Zoe7  ... both the back and the tooth. And really sorry to hear that you have been triggered by reading some recent posts.  It definitely sounds like you need to take some time out for self  protection and care.  Really hope something can be done to save the troublesome tooth.  Is it a back, front or in between tooth?

Take all the time out that you need ... you know everyone here will be anxiously awaiting your return. Appreciate you checking in now, because quite a few of us were getting concerned about you.

Emelia 🤗💕

See the source image

I hope so too @Faith-and-Hope I can barely eat or drink at the moment and sleeping when I can. Have all my blood tests back and there are a few things we need to keep an eye on - nothing too bad and some might be medication related so my GP has sent a letter to my pdoc to revise at least one of my meds but has left that decision up to her (and me). Also tested for chicken pox but that came back okay so the rash I have been getting is likely sun related (a side effect also of one of my meds). Follow up tests in 2 months, cream for the rash, new meds to help with my stomach and a whole lot of money needed to pay for everything Smiley Sad 

Have also spent time at my parents' - housework and watering their garden but could only spend a few minutes and my sister's for kitten cuddles because the pain was too much. Tobes has not left my side so he knows and Cat has been super snuggly too ...even coming up to the couch despite Tobes being next to me. 

I am falling behind in finishing things at home but there is nothing I can do about that at the moment. I did take the rubbish to the tip after cleaning out some more things I had stored in the garage from past pageants and all the garden rubbish - more room in the garage now - finally room to store my bike so it is no longer inside. Still working on my garden bench - it is sanded and I have begun the undercoat but need to cut out a new piece for the other wagon wheel - it is beginning to rot also so best to do it now all at once. The timber is glued ...managed that only today - and will cut it out tomorrow if I can. 

Cat is back to the vet for her ultrasoung this week, pdoc, sleep study for me and then a course next Friday. I also need to go into work on Wed to meet my co-teacher so this week is going to be really busy. In between all that I need to do some planning - it is a bit overwhelming right now but I also know that is the pain talking too. I need to get through the next few days emotionally and physically as best I can and then work on the rest of the week. 👍

How are you and D2 going?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance