Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Emelia8 It is a side tooth but not too far back so it would be a hard one to come out ...really hoping to avoid that. Combining that with my back and stomach pain it feels like everything is in pain constantly at the moment ...but the tooth pain is by far the worst Smiley Sad

We all get triggered by posts occasionally but it seemed to be a few all at once and with the pain I just needed time. It is not a good few days for me anyway coming up so emotionally I very much needed some time to myself ...I know you get that Heart

@Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope 💜💛

Former-Member
Not applicable

heart38eb85fd4.gif

There you are @Zoe7  😀👍    i've   been  thinking of you. No wonder you've been quiet - tummy, back & toothache 😟 OUCH! Like a headache all over. Must be all the hard work you've been putting in this month. . Do take care, eat well, Vit-C, breaks and  and lots of fluids. Hope the next comming weeks aren't too hard xox

That is a very good description @Former-Member 'a headache all over' - tooth pain is the worst ...gets to the high numbers on the pain scale intermittently and that I am finding really hard to cope with. 

I have been very much thinking of you though Hon - especially because I want to be here for you this week so please excuse me when I am not - completely because I just can't not because I am not hinking of you Heart

D2 and I are going okay @Zoe7 .  We went to Officeworks this morning, but getting there was a disaster ..... the car I have been left with has crappy satellite navigation.  We made it there eventually, but I left the shopping in the car when we got home to prepare our lunch. Just don't have the stuffing to go and get it, but no hurry to anyway.

I understand @Faith-and-Hope Get it out when you can Hon. I often leave things in the car to get out later - especially when it is not things I need straight away 👍 

Are you resting tonight? You do sound so tired sweetheart Smiley SadHeart

Yeah .... vegging on the couch @Zoe7.  I have caught myself drifting to sleep and dropping the phone, but I have sharp reflexes and have caught it between leaving my hand and landing on the floor.  I have rolled over so it can only land on the couch now ...... 👍 lol

Good thinking @Faith-and-Hope 👍 I rolled over on the couch this morning and straight into a fluffball who was sound asleep on the edge of the cushion ...we both woke up lol Does Nelly snuggle with you on the couch yet? Trying to watch the cricket but think my Hurricanes will lose this one.

Anything planned for the weekend or just taling it easy still?

@Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope 🌸❇️💮❣️💞🌷🌺

👋💕 @Anastasia ......

Nelly has taken to perching on the armrest of the couch @Zoe7, where she has been trying to groom my hair for the last few days ....... 😂. It's long, and just gets stuck on her tongue.  She is still walking all over me in bed though, and snuggling up to me there a bit.  I think my time away from her was good for her.  My friends coming to visit her in her own home seems to have given her a sense of ownership over the place.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance