Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Ha ha yep @Blackbird11 😊

Have something easy tonight @Oaktree xx

Nice @PinkFlamingo 🙂

🤗Stay safe there in all that rain / wind @Shaz51 💜🌺

Thanks @PinkFlamingo 🙂

I put my shoes out to get dry in the sunshine 🌞 this morning,  ha ha they are wet again @Oaktree , @Blackbird11 , @Spirit_Healer 

@PinkFlamingo they had some fancy-looking mini ham and cheese toastie squares for morning tea. Lunch was three different things to choose from - vegie/salad bowl was good, the burgers and wraps weren't as good as they looked, but I still appreciated not having to make lunch myself.

I hope you had a good sleep!

@Shaz51 stay safe and dry!

That sounds very nice @Spirit_Healer 😀🌺

I feel like it’s always nicer when you don’t have to make it by yourself, too 💜🌺☺️

i slept well thank you.. was a bit of a late night, as I stayed up into the early hours in a seminar that was held overseas - I think I was maybe in the minority being from Au, as it was mostly in Spanish (they kindly provided real-time translators). It was about the UN guidelines on deinstitutionalisation globally. This was the inaugural seminar, laying the foundations, and there’ll be interactive seminars each month from now on. 🙂🌺

Anyone around for a chat?  So many things rattling around in my head tonight that hope to chat through 

It’s surprising how some one who start of this year claimed I was her best friend within about 6 weeks decided to start trying to make me feel guilty for decisions I’ve made including to deactivate my fb account.  This same person few weeks ago getting very nasty at me via fb messenger telling me my problems are all due to me refusing to keep my anxiety under control, this message due to me saying I was feeling hurt over something.

last night I sent message which included I need some time to me to focus on something I need to do.   Today she has blocked me on fb.

feels strange, is like a relief.  As I discussed with my therapist recently, I had started to dread opening her fb messages with things said having become almost one way.

was reminded today how honestly caring and helpful people in the area I live area and that I have already started making friends.  One neighbour has offered (nicely told me) he will be planting rest of all my plants for me …. lost my balance today whilst do some planting and fell.  Bruised knees with heel with time

haven’t done cuppas for a while who is about @Shaz51 @Abner (havent seen you for a bit) @tyme @Zoe7

Love a cuppa @ArraDreaming , @Bow , @Patches59 , @PinkFlamingo , @Spirit_Healer , @Abner , @tyme 

❤️

Hey there @Patches59  🙂

Im really sorry to hear what happened - sounds confusing, traumatic, and intimidating in some ways 💜

Im so glad you got the chance to speak with your therapist about it, and also have had a very nice counterbalance with someone in your neighbourhood showing kindness! 🙌😀

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance