Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Its been a bit dry hasn't it - lets all have a cuppa! 🙂 @Shaz51 🌺

Hi @Shaz51, I've just finished doing a workout after our concert today. Due to the floods there were more people on stage than in the audience. The show must go on as they say, and those who made it deserve a performance, even those who couldn't deserve one. We might do a benefit performance for those who got hurt in this wild and woolie weather. Also I've been invited to join an opera study group. How are you all?

Hi @PinkFlamingo @Shaz51 and anyone else

watered my new plants this morning including my coastal rosemary.  
think might have bit too many solar lights in front garden bed. Lol

lazy relaxing day.  Another chilly night though

Perfect evenings to get comfy on the couch under blanket with both cats curled on my legs.  Bit tricky though as both knees still sore and bruised

Anyone doing anything special on the weekend?

Hi @ArraDreaming, how are you?

Hi @Shaz51 @Abner @PinkFlamingo good to see you all… I am very tired tonight and unfortunately are neighbours are having a grand old time doing some late night drumming with their garage open… so I might not make it to bed as soon as I hoped I would

Ohh @ArraDreaming , @Abner , @Patches59 , @PinkFlamingo , @tyme think I might be in bed early tonight xx

that’s what I said… it’s been hours of this racket now but I guess it is a Friday night, @Shaz51

Hey there @Patches59 🙂🌺

I hope the new plants are settling in well 🙂

It’s nice to hear you’ve had a relaxing day 🌺

im  so sorry to hear your knees are sore and bruised - I hope your kitties are helping you feel better snuggled up on the couch with you 

not anything too interesting here beside some study and housework for the weekend - it’s currently pouring down outside, so I’m guessing it’ll be an indoors kind of weekend 🙂🌺 

do you have any plans you’d like to share? 

Oh well, they won't be able to go on too late into the evening, so you'll get some sleep at least. You might have to go to bed early tomorrow night.

The weather we're having is hot cocoa and warm bed weather, @Shaz51. I'm looking forward to the next rehearsal week next week.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance