Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

prob would have to talk to dr or the right dr even to get off diabetes meds @SmilingGecko 

@TAB Thats what i'm thinking. They may have to be titrated. You can't score diabetes meds even to lower the dosage. Will talk to my GP maybe talk to diabetes educator again once i get my bloods back

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, done some stuff for overseas trip next year. Hope you're all okay. Well done tabby re cleaning and packing

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  guess next year not that far away now..

TAB
Senior Contributor

apparently some drs dont believe it , but the ones that do, have to prove blood sugar levels over times guess insulin as well dunno @SmilingGecko 

@Bill16 hey cool friend, bone soup tasted real nice ha ha. Hope you have nice dinner

@TAB hey tabby, yea not far from Christmas ha ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

only just realised its nearly august @Meowmy 

Hey cool friend @Meowmy it's just dad and I for a few days while mum is with my sister,we are having seafood pies 

@Bill16 @TAB @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @Glisten @Jacques @StuF 

I just had homemade lasagna for dinner. I microwaved it from frozen. Yummy! Bit of an early dinner. Hubby is napping and I am watching telly. Just went and moved outdoor furniture where the aircon motor will sit. There was a bench seat there and some pots of plants.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance