Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

You will learn you can put it in a full bath, foot bath or apply it like a lotion to the skin. There are no rules. I just apply it to my skin - its an easy no fuss method to get your skin to absorb it @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

bathroom done, bag mostly packed @Meowmy  motel tomorrow night after pickup cheap gas then swim and shops and see old friend at lunchtime

TAB
Senior Contributor

think this in mg cl not mg sulphate (epsom salts) which is way preferable to this, tried in bath b4 not too good plus no bath lol @SmilingGecko 

@TAB @SmilingGecko 

Interested to read what you guys were saying about magnesium oil. I take it in supplements. Wonder if I should get some oil too? I have bipolar so whatever helps

TAB
Senior Contributor

I  use it for muscle cramps etc @Oaktree  seems to help. can get on the internet. I am not giving medical advice.

Yeah @TAB 

That’s what I use it for too.

Muscle cramps were terrible before I started taking it

TAB
Senior Contributor

sometimes I dont need it, sometimes cant take enough lol @Oaktree 

G'day @Meowmy bone soup sounds the goods 

Magnesium oral supps have a slower uptake. It takes quite a while to get the desired levels in your body and you can only take daily what is prescribed. Magnesium oil gets absorbed through your skin rapidly and you get higher magnesium levels in your body quicker @Oaktree the skin will only absorb what it needs so it does not matter how much you use. I just use several squirts applied to my skin. it brings up a low and down a high. its been a good survival strategy for me in the past with my mental health

Am back from a walk @TAB. Have lost some weight the past week getting back on audios with belly burn etc. Clothes falling off me again. Have not spoken to the diabetes educator in months.  Don't know what I was getting out of telephone sessions really. She did not do much for me at all. She was nice enough but overcommitted in several other medical roles. I think i may have reversed my diabetes or the blood sugar is more properly regulated. Would be glad to see the back of my diabetes med.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance