Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Thanks @Meowmy 

I think it's heading towards the door, but it's triple checking all the locks on the windows and doors...then checking them again...! lol

But anyway, I hope you're ok?

@StuF hey StuF, very good the virus is heading out ha. Okay here. Just had nap. About to get up and get a coffee. Take care

@SmilingGecko  hey hunny good afternoon. hoping life is treating you kindly.x

@StuF  whats up hun? you okay?x

Just a stupidly persistent cold @greenpea 

Bloody man-flu I tells ya! lol

But anyway, yeah, crook. Can't shake it. But if that's the sum of my problems I'm doing ok. Just need a whinge every now and then 🙂

How are you going?

@StuF  hoping you get better soon. have you got heaps of garlic? if so peel a clove of it and stick it in boiling water to make a strong broth. then drink the liquid while still warm. that should do it.

I'm not entirely certain I could stomach that @greenpea  , but thanks for the tip

Jurassic Park - "Dodgson, we've got Dodgson here!" Scene - HD

Hello @StuF I hope you feel better soon ❤️  Another thing in your kitchen in addition to garlic that @greenpea mentioned is thyme - either fresh or bottled thyme. Make a tea out of it with a few sprigs or put dried thyme from a bottle in your herb rack into a tea strainer in boiling water - its a great anti-viral. I learnt it from a healer.  I keep frozen thyme sprigs in my freezer. You could ask your chemist about supps they provide plenty of advice regarding supps you can take with your health in mind

TAB
Senior Contributor

Just waking up now @Meowmy 

Thanks 😊