Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@Oaktree wrote:

Every October for the past 5 years I have taken part in One Foot Forward for The Black Dog Institute. You set your km target and you do it over the month. You can walk, run or roll. It’s for mental health research and also funds some interventions 

@Oaktree 

I know a guy who did the Long Run (the one i did) last month for Prostate Cancer research/awareness, but he set a goal for 1000km.  This month he is doing another 1000km for the One Foot Forward.  The guy is a machine!  But well done for taking part, especially for the past 5 years!  Awesome work!  A really good cause.

@MJG017 

@MJG017 wrote:

@Oaktree wrote:

Every October for the past 5 years I have taken part in One Foot Forward for The Black Dog Institute. You set your km target and you do it over the month. You can walk, run or roll. It’s for mental health research and also funds some interventions 

@Oaktree 

I know a guy who did the Long Run (the one i did) last month for Prostate Cancer research/awareness, but he set a goal for 1000km.  This month he is doing another 1000km for the One Foot Forward.  The guy is a machine!  But well done for taking part, especially for the past 5 years!  Awesome work!  A really good cause.

Wow 1000kms is crazy. I only aim for 100 - I usually do a little over

@Oaktree wrote:

Wow 1000kms is crazy. I only aim for 100 - I usually do a little over

@Oaktree  Yeah, I don't know how he does it once, let alone 2 months in a row.

@TAB I got my first Blood blister on my thumb. 👍🏼 

It hurts. How do I treat it? Voltaren?

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

Oh to have been born 62 yrs ago w mum born 1931 who lived most of life pre Medicare and could fix anything except broken bones lol

... get a needle and pop it. And keep doing it til goes away. Will come up again. Worst under fingernail lol.just antiseptic after probs no bandaid. Pressure makes sore @Glisten 

Thank you Tabby @TAB Mwa 😘

I knew you would know what to do.

I’ll pop it tomorrow.

Ni Night Tabby Tabsta

big HUGS 🫂 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..ta dah @Glisten  lol 😆