Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

me personally @Bill16 it would be the WRX it has a spot in  my heart, i used to follow the WRX and collin Mcrae in the early 90's so yeah, just me mate.

@Jacques @TAB @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @Glisten @StuF hey cool friends, hope you're all okay. Just got home after church meeting

Going for nap. Take care

Good afternoon @Meowmy @Bill16 @TAB @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @Glisten @greenpea  and all

Had a busy morning at work. Floated the idea of my getting paid for regular shifts with my co worker. He's very keen...just need to convince management I'd be worth some of the budget

Hope you're all going ok...sucks about the IBS @TAB , but hopefully you can get it under control

Nap time soon

Hello @Meowmy have been just sitting in the sunshine in my rustic garden getting some sunlight. The lawnmower man has been and my garden looks neat and tidy.  I think having an afternoon siesta is a good idea I will do the same 

@StuF very good re paid work. Well done

@StuF while its great doing voluntary work theres always openings for paid employment which is good. I hope something comes of it and it works out for you. You could do with extra money and having it on your CV. It will keep you in the employment loop!

Yeah mate @Jacques I would rather a Subee 

Yeah @SmilingGecko @Meowmy 

I'm hoping it works out. I quite enjoy the work and get along well with my co worker...anyway, worth a shot

G'day @StuF I am real glad that you enjoy work, hopefully management comes to the party 

Fingers crossed @Bill16 !