Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@Bill16 wrote:

sounds like you are on a winner ay @StuF I wonder if I could volunteer somewhere 

I used to work for a local community centre network here is Adelaide for almost 20 years.  There's always plenty of opportunities out there.  I know here in SA there is a website... https://vsant.org.au/ where you can search for openings.  Many hospitals and charities are always looking for volunteers. 

I almost went for earlier in the year with a treatment centre to drive people from their accommodation, to the hospital for their treatment, and back to the accommodation.  It was mainly for people living outside the city where coming in for daily treatments made the travel too difficult.  They had rejected me for another position for medical reasons, so I spat the dummy! 

So have a look online, just to see what's out there.  You may find something that really appeals to you.

@TAB wrote:

had pain most of the week to one level or another @StuF  will try anything atm

No good @TAB sorry to hear you are in so much pain

TAB
Senior Contributor

It's more of nuisance atm @SmilingGecko  should take laxatives. Felt 'full' when dr felt gut plus pain under ribs when touched.

@StuF hope you get paid book job. Fingers crossed. @TAB how was your day re the appointments? @Bill16 hey cool friend, how are you going ? How's your car and fishing ?

Thanks @Meowmy 

How was your day?

TAB
Senior Contributor

All done thanks @Meowmy  just hot and gut ache again

Got procedure in Adelaide tomorrow

@StuF hey StuF, went to prayer meeting in the morning and then took cousin to the beach. It's better than yesterday. Thanks for support

Take care

@TAB hey tabby, good luck with your procedure tomorrow.  Hope it will be smooth and successful 

Good stuff @Meowmy 

Did you swim?

@StuF hey StuF, didn't  swim ha but went to macca for coffee ha ha