Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

Oh cool, I hope you'll be able to show us your Elvis diamond art when you do finish @Captain24 

How long have you been working on this one so far?

Keep on posting on here as much as you need 🙂, I enjoy reading your posts and am glad that it helps to distract from those thoughts

IMG_5863.jpeg

IMG_5862.jpeg

That’s the 2 dogs. 

How are you? How was your weekend? 

Oh wow, how gorgeous! @Captain24 

My weekend was fairly good, it flew by though. I feel as though I spent most of it doing housework and worrying about one of my cats who has been under the weather for the last week. Luckily it looks like he's properly on the mend now so I feel like I can finally relax a little.

How's Jett doing? I know you mentioned he's going back to the vet this week

ohh wow @Captain24 , soo beautiful 😍

They are amazing @Captain24 

Must have been such a nice thing to complete.

Thanks @Shaz51 @Snowie @Ru-bee. A lot of work goes into them. But also a lot of distraction! 

Weekends seem to go fast. @Ru-bee  I get 4 or 5 days off for my weekend and they go by so quickly. I could never have a mon-fri job again! 

Im glad he is on the mend, it’s so worrying when they are sick. They can’t tell you what is wrong or how to help. Plus I hate seeing them not well. 

Jett has to go to rehab on Wednesday but the rehab vet has moved 2 hrs away so I have to travel. In the cold and possible snow. With worn tyres. Not sounding like a good day! 

Sorry it's so cold there and affecting you mentally @Captain24.

The germophobia has given up now that I'm actually sick. I just tested and it's not Covid. 

You're not a bad person. And I honestly don't think being normal is all it's cracked up to be. 

oh @Captain24 I will go for a drive with you through the snow!

Have you got chains for your car at all if it does snow?

I’m glad it’s not Covid @NatureLover. I’m really hoping that it’s a quick virus. 

Thanks for saying I’m not a bad person. It’s just hard to believe it when your head keeps saying it. 

You can come with me @Snowie. Nah no chains. It doesn’t get that thick. It just sort of settles. There is no skiing or anything on it just making snowmen.  It causes black ice in places though. The way I’m going doesn’t get black ice very often. 

I will take photos of it does snow! 

Thanks,@Captain24.

I'm sorry your mind is not letting you believe that you're a good person.