Skip to main content
Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

He was heaps cheeky @rav3n  was just looking at some photos of him, they are nearly all of him laying on my bed in the sun, sprawled out on his back. My bed gets amazing morning sunshine and he loved it. Always made himself comfy right before I come in to make my bed! He loved a belly rub…. Until he had had enough and then he would latch on with all 4 paws and bite! 

you get your clothes away @rav3n ? (Read somewhere else that was your task tonight? I have a chair in my room, throw all my clothes I have warn but perhaps aren’t dirty enough to wash- I wear jeans out and then change into trackies and oversized tshirts for home. But come the end of the week and they nearly always end up in the wash anyways. I have waaaaayyyyy too many clothes. Need to have a clean out

Bow
Senior Contributor

Oh I like pad Thai @Snowie it’s yum. Glad that it’s a helpful distraction for you. I wish cooking was easier for me. It use to be. 

Yeah, I have been feeling overwhelmed lately with busy days. I like to have days just at home, but they don’t happen very often. 

Im doing a paint by number at the moment, it’s a photo of a lady from church. Her husband ordered it for her birthday. So there is pressure to get it done and done perfectly- that’s a bit of the overwhelm. Getting it done on time. 

I love thai food so try lots of different recipes. I'm lucky that my kids and hubby will practically eat anything I cook @Bow

They ate a lot of the freezer meals when I was in hospital so doing a restock. 

Sometimes just having that time at home is so nice. Even if it's not the whole day but at least some of it.

I never knew you could make paint by numbers from photos of people. Knowing your talents hon and the art work that I have seen on here, I bet that it will turn out amazing. He wouldn't have asked you to do it if he didn't believe in you.

Bow
Senior Contributor

I love Thai food too. Have you been to Thailand before @Snowie ? I’ve been once and the food was amazing. And it always looked amazing! We loved the fried rice cooked and served in hollowed out pineapple. 
authentic foods in their countries are so good- Indian was amazing too. 

It’s good that you can stock the freezer up for when you are in hospital. 

yeah I’ve done a heap of paint by numbers from my own photos. Mostly of my daughter. They mostly look really good, but I’ve had a few issues with the wrong skin tones with some of them. Like I ordered a photo of a friend who is really really pale, also of my niece who is very pale, but the skin tones were really tan. It was really disappointing cause there is so much work in it. So I stress about that. 

I've been to Thailand twice @Bow and the food was amazing, and cheap!

My kids love different types of food and different cuisines. They will always go for something like Thai/Indian instead of a burger shop.

It sounds like there is a lot of work in the paintings. They must take up a lot of time for you too. 

I can sew but that's as arty as I get!!

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yeah I’d go Thai or Indian over a burger shop too @Snowie  and the leftovers are so good too! 

lots of work in these paintings. I’ve been working on just the face of this one painting and it’s even done yet and it’s well over 9hrs. 

I’ve just crawled into bed so I’m going to say goodnight. Thank you for keeping me company tonight my friend. 💕

Sounds like a lot of work in your paintings @Bow That is a long time too to spend on a painting that's not even finished yet. 

Goodnight hon. It's been lovely to be able to keep you company and have a chat. I love catching up with my friends on here.

Will be heading to bed soon myself.

rav3n
Peer Support Worker

aww i'm just picturing him sunbathing on the bed so cute!!! @Bow hahaha the bite part 😂

going to deal with the clothing stuff before bed tonight. i have a chair that i throw all my clothes onto too but i had to chuck the clothes onto the bed since i needed the chair. the last few days i've just been tossing the clothes from the desk/chair to the bed, and then back to the desk/chair when it was bedtime - it's been a great workout 😅 

i'm stuck in that same boat as you - too many clothes in my wardrobe, i need to do a full clean up soon too. 

Sounds like a really rough day yesterday all round. @Bow.

Im so sorry about Jaffa. One of the hardest things to face is losing a pet. I’m so glad you were with him to the final breath. He would have known and felt you there. 

Im sending you so much love today.

How is D coping? 

Hi @Bow

I am guessing today is going to be or is being a hard day for you. Saying good bye to Jaffa and laying him to rest.

I hope that things are going ok. Please know that we are here for you.

Sending lots of 💕💕