Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Does d come home in a good mood ? @Bow ?

It’s about my sexuality.. hence I need @Jynx

Bow
Senior Contributor

Generally she does @Captain24  his a ‘disney dad’ 😩🤬

ah yep, gotchya yep @@Jynx is good with all that stuff. I’ve certainly learnt a lot 

At least it good she comes home happy @Bow. I’m sorry it’s so hard for you.

Yeah they are great, I don’t know who else to talk to. I guess it gives me time to process.   

Any plans tomorrow? 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Tomorrow, not much on @Captain24  the guys are coming back to get the cubby house. And my CM is coming in the afternoon. Probably just a bit of a rest day. Reset for the week. 

what about you @Captain24 ??

Not much @Bow. Just more diamond art and stuff. Trying to keep the dogs happy. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

How’s Jett doing? @Captain24 

Good morning dear @Bow 

Just coming past to see how you are and to say hi 🙋‍♀️

I'm glad the market went well for you and that you sold some of your art work.

Sending lots of 💕💕

Sorry @Bow. I fell asleep last night. I’ve been going to bed a bit earlier. 

Jett is doing ok. He is definitely not happy about being contained. He still has 3.5 weeks of it yet. He is a bit sore and won’t do his exercises. He actually bites when you try and make him do them. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Oh I’m all for going to bed early @Captain24  i use to go to bed early and then spend ages scrolling, but now I’m like in bed, quick scroll to check everything and then I’m going to sleep. 

poor Jett. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

There has been and will be lots of changes with the organization that my SW is from. Today SW told me there will only be 1 group ran each instead of the 2. That doesn’t fuss me much, I was only really going to one group twice a week (arts and craft on a Tuesday and mindful journaling and on a Wednesday ). Now Tuesday will be tae chi, yoga, stuff like that with lots of crystals around which I am totally not into. And Wednesday will be arts and crafts and mindfulness. Thing is, groups run from 11-2 now. Wednesdays F/N I see my psychologist at 11am. So I’m potentially going to miss Wednesday groups fortnightly, and they were wanting me to help facilitate it 🤔

im sad. I’m disappointed. Could potentially see myself withdrawing back into my shell. 

I went to my ED schema group today. I was again the only person that turned up. I called in sick. Then the facilitator called the other one and she was sick too. 
I guess it worked out well cause I got a one on one for an hour with the facilitator (my old psych) and she caught me up on what I missed last week. I went over one of my schema diary entries and she said that I did well with that. So although it was still extremely triggering- which she picked up on , we were able to work through it a little before I left. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance