Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Hopefully you all enjoy it! @Bow 

Heya @Bow !

I'm still examining your bullet journal. It's truly amazing. If you only knew how many times I've come back to it!

Glad to hear the markets was pretty good on the weekend.

What sort of stuff does your mum sell? Does she make the items too?

Your talent is INCREDIBLE!!!! Truly amazing.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @tyme !

this is my first year doing a bullet journal and I’ve learnt a couple of things along the way. I need a thicker paper, cause some colours bleed through to the back. Also when setting colours, make sure they are different colours and not similar shades, cause it’s harder to track and see the difference when the colours are so similar. 

I had a Quick Look at how I might print and sell them… need to look more. 

mum sews baby and kids clothes and other bits and pieces. Bibs, burp cloths, reusable nursing pads, nursing covers and has done a couple of quilts. 

Truly amazing @Bow . I'm going to research these a bit more because I've never heard of bullet journals until you mentioned it.

Sounds like you have creative blood in your family 🙂

Bow
Senior Contributor

Car packed for market tomorrow. Not looking forward to the early cold start. 

I’ve also had a scratchy throat (again) the last couple of days and feels worse this arvo. I’d really like to not be sick again. 

and yes @tyme  I do come from a very creatively blessed family. Lots on my mums side of the family are amazingly gifted. 

Hey my dear @Bow 

I read that the market went well for both you and your mum.

Home now, looking forward to catching up with you hon.

Sending lots of love 💕💕

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hey @Snowie  my friend, glad that you are home, have missed you! But so good that you had a nice time away with your family. 

I crawled into bed nearly an hour ago and just lay here aimlessly scrolling. I’m really irritated that I’m getting sick again. Have a pretty busy week booked in (bloods and group tomorrow, GP and day out with friend and her granddaughter, arts and crafts Wednesday.) never fully recovered from what I had a couple of weeks ago. 

anyhow I am going to put my phone down and try and get some sleep and I look forward to catching up with you real soon. 

@Bow I hope you are not coming down with something again hon, you have got a lot on this week.

Sleep well hon, will be here for you 💕💕

I hope you are feeling a little better today and that you aren’t coming down with something again @Bow 

Good morning dear @Bow 

Hoping today is going good for you. I know it's a busy week.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance