Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@Snowie it means he knows you. I know you don’t want him to worry, but I am sure he is more than willing to hold the space.

I’m feeling a bit better, I think the PRN has kicked in and I took a shower. Still a bit cranky, I’ve been finding it really hard to concentrate, the thoughts keep coming.

Sometimes when we are stressed it can feel like we are watching ourselves from the outside, emotional pain has the ability to paralyse us

Hey @creative_writer ,

Good to see you. I'm sorry that the thoughts are still coming, but it's good hear that you are feeling slightly better.

Do you still write poetry?

Hi @Snowie ! Hope you are okay.

@tyme I write poetry every now and then. I don’t know, maybe it’s the weather too, but I just feel cold on the inside. Paralysed in another time and place. Uni isn’t going too well right now, my mind keeps drifting

Fair enough @creative_writer . You can only do what you can do. I thought it may be therapeutic and relaxing for you. But I also hear it's hard right now.

@tyme I might write something on the forums, maybe not a poem but a expressive piece, and then tag you when I’m done

@Snowie  Thinking of you... Was yesterday slightly better? You didn't sound as if it was as terrible as the day before...

Hoping today is better still... 🤞

Good morning @NatureLover @creative_writer 

Wishing you both a good day today.

Any plans?

Spent yesterday afternoon trying to deal with mum. Her memory is going downhill quickly. She brought something from overseas on her credit card and it was a scam. Had to cancel her credit card as they used it a few times. Then I had to change the direct debits that came out of her card to the new one. Showed her 4 times yesterday where her email was on her phone. I'm trying to stay patient.

Morning @Snowie I hope you are doing well today ❤️ , sorry to hear yesterday afternoon was rough for you, I hope you are able to take some time out for yourself.

I don't have much planned, though my mind is drifting to places and thinking about ways. I'm safe

Just been out with S, he finally got a haircut!!

Its hard when our mind starts drifting. 

Can you do something nice for yourself.

Am just about to sit down and have a cuppa. Care to join me?

Sorry to hear things are so difficult with your mother @Snowie 😣

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance