Skip to main content
Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

Just market @Jynx  and I’ve just crawled into bed and set my alarm… this is where I regret agreeing to do market, cause I don’t wanna get up early I just want to sleep!

enjoy the rest of your evening and your Sunday 🩵

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Why oh why is the world running on morning people's sleep schedules ay @Bow 🤣 Night hun, hope market goes well!! Chat next time 💜

Hi my dear @Bow 

I'm sorry you  had a rough night two nights ago. Those nightmares can certainly have a huge affect on us, especially when they continue the next day too.

Well done for getting to the shops and taking D out for morning tea. I'm sure she enjoyed it.

I know this morning would have been an early one for you all. I hope things go well at the market today. Take care hon, I'm sure we will talk later.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hey dear @Snowie 

Dreams are just so weird aren’t they. I had a dream last night, not a nightmare, but it has left me feeling puzzled. Like what on earth does it mean?? I know dreams don’t always have meaning, but gosh. I use to frequently have dreams of my teeth falling out. And then other dreams of having baby that I didn’t know I was expecting and not being prepared for it. 

It was an early start this morning. Up at 5:30 and out the door by 6:15. It was a real struggle today! And I think sometimes when I gotta get up that early my meds are still in my system and I feel sick and lightheaded. 
Today’s market was a bit of a flop. Think we covered the cost of the stall fee plus a few dollars change. You really can’t call it. It was a nice day for it, sun was out. No wind. The third Saturday of the month they have a heap of fancy cars come. All the drivers mingle, check out each others wheels. Today there was 3 vintage hearse. They also open up this old house near where the market is and you can tour inside and have Devonshire tea and scones. I haven’t actually been inside. But with both of those additions it’s suppose to be the busiest weekend. But not today. 

im now watching Netflix and doing my nails. 

how are you doing? What have you been up to today?

Hi @Bow 

Dreams can be very confusing at times. I have some that make no sense at all. I try not to read too much into them, but that can be hard at times, especially if they seem to happen a lot of the time. Do they have anything to do with your night time meds at all?

Thats a shame that the market was a bit of a flop, especially if other things were around to make it busier. Hopefully with the lead up to xmas things pick up a bit and you have more sales. I guess as long as you covered the fees to be there, than that is better than nothing.

It's hard when our night meds are still in our system, especially the next morning. I hope your symptoms cleared up quickly for your sake.

We actually went to a car show this morning. S started work at 8 so was up early anyway. It was all old cars/utes/trucks done up. Some looked really good and would have been worth quite a bit of money. We had a friend who had a car in the show. He brought it as a shell and has transformed it inside and out. There would have easily been over 150 cars there, it was really busy. They also had lots of food trucks too. We took the dog with us and she loved it. Quite a few dogs there too. Got up my steps!!! The afternoon has been a quiet one. Just been watching tv and doing some washing. The dog has slept the day away, I think this morning wore her out!!

I hope this afternoon has been a relaxing one for you hon, doing your nails and watching netflix.

Bow
Senior Contributor

My ginger furbaby is so sick again. Worse than ever. Have booked him into the vet for tomorrow afternoon. It’s time to say goodbye.

oh hon @Bow 

I'm so sorry to read the sad news. It must be a lot to deal with.

Sitting with you hon 💗💗

Bow
Senior Contributor

Think I have had a while to prepare for it @Snowie  but I feel numb. I don’t feel anything? 😩 sigh

I’ve gone into him a few times tonight. His just laying on the cold tiles. Not even in his bed. 

Just coming past to let you know that I am thinking of you hon. I hope the vet appointment goes as well as can be expected.

I think it's normal not to feel anything at times @Bow I think sometimes we just block out our emotions to try and protect ourselves.

Anyway, we are here for you hon no matter what happens.

Just been reading through @Bow (sorry no emails is making things hard) 

I just want you to know that I’m thinking of you this afternoon.