Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Thanks @Jynx my night was ok. I’ve taken to sleeping on the lounge since I’ve been on my own. Doesn’t feel the same in the house. At least in the loungeroom I have 2 of my pets and even though they don’t talk at least they’re living beings I guess

Hey @outlander ,

Are you still at work? If not, feel free to join us on our Live Sunday Hangout: https://saneforums.org/t5/Special-Events/JOIN-US-Live-Sunday-Hangout-7-00-9-00pm-AEST/m-p/1510938/hi...

It's more a time to hang out with each other. No set questions. Just a place to hang out.

Hope you are okay @outlander 

Thanks @tyme I don’t really feel up to those conversations atm but thanks for the invite

Afternoon @outlander 

Sorry I haven't been around hon. I know things have been hard for you.

I know it's not the same, but I hope you know that we are here for you.

Sending lots of 💕💕your way.

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Pet therapy is a wonderful thing hey @outlander. Hope you're travelling along okay today hun 💜

im going to take a break for a while. things are tough here and im already a burden enough to everyone.
please take care of yourselves everyone and those who may read this

Hey @outlander 

Taking break is always nice, I just wanted to check-in when you say you are burden enough to everyone. 

How are you feeling right now? 

We are here with you xx

im safe @Friendlyflutter but after being told by many people the last few days that im selfish and i exhaust people just by being around. im taking abreak from everything for abit to get myself sorted somehow

I'm sorry @outlander , sounds like you have had people make some unhelpful and unfair remarks. Please don't feel you have to take a break from here if you don't want to. Sometimes having some people to bounce ideas off can help. We're here if you need us.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance